Shannyn Sossamon

Shannyn Sossamon Fan Reviews (5)

• What a wonderful actress. I'm so glad to see her back on any screen, silver or television.

Shannyn Sossamon is a wonderfully talented actress. She is definately on the top of the up and coming actresses list. Hollywood should take note of this talented woman.I remember first seeing her in A Knight's Tale, and then again in 40 Days and 40 Nights. In A Knight's Tale, she plays Heath Ledger's love interest and supports him in his attempt to become a knight. While she's not the main character, she makes her presence known and gives a memorable performance.

In 40 Day and 40 Nights, she plays Josh Harnett's love interest, after he has given up all sexual activity for Lent. In this movie she really brings her character to life. If you've seen the movie - you know.

Even though she hasn't been on her new show Moonlight in more than mere flashbacks yet, her portrayal of Mick St. John's ex wife is fantastic. Hopefully we'll get more of the story of that connection in the future of this show.

All in all, can't wait to see more of Shannyn and hope that she continues the great work that she seems to do naturally.