Sharon Gless

Sharon Gless Fan Reviews (2)

• I loved Sharon as Debbie on QAF.

I am a huge fan of Sharon Gless' character, Debbie, on QAF. She was inspiring, and I loved her temper. She was an awesome mother. One of my personal favorites of Sharon Gless as Debbie was on the episode where Babylon was bombed. When she is at the church and says her prayer for Michael, I almost cry. She was so real when she played Debbie. Another episode that's a favorite of mine is the second episode Rosie O'Donnell appears as Loretta. When Loretta is being taken by her husband, Debbie appears at the doorway with the baseball bat. She rocked.
    Go Sharon!
  • Sharon Gless is a great actress and is best known for playing Detective Christine Cagney on Cagney & Lacey in the 1980s.

Sharon Gless is a great actress and is best known for playing Detective Christine Cagney on Cagney & Lacey in the 1980s. It was a great show and still works today showing that she can entertain different generations. She has many awards for Cagney & Lacey and other show and this shows her talent as she is a great actress. She was originally a comedian but she is still great in dramas and bringing difficult and sometimes controversial storylines to the screen very effectively. I fully recommend anything that Sharon has been in as it is a pleasure to watch her and be entertained by her.