TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Sharon Osbourne

Forums: Sharon Osbourne Board: Sharon's a judge on America's Got Talent...I'm watching!

zuberoo20

[1]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 2
    I think the show's starting up again on June 17th. Sharon's cool on the show. She's actually really sweet, kind of like a coherent Paula Abdul. Not sure what her talents are, I guess being married to Ozzy is a pretty tough feat that takes some talent. Anyway, there's all kinds of nuttiness on the show and she's a part of sending these impersonators and puppeteers to Las Vegas. I'll be on the couch front and center next week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Iwant150Bucks

[2]Jun 12, 2008
    wow im not THAT excited but it seems like this new season will be pretty good. i watch not because of Sharon but because of Springer, duhhhh. well, im watching next tuesday too

lacey72

[3]Jun 12, 2008
    holy crap dude, breathe. It's probably going to be good, because it always is. I want to see something REALLY out of the ordinary though... like spontaneous combustion or soemthing. lol

Iwant150Bucks

[4]Jun 13, 2008
    with sharon and the hoff you better believe it will be nuts. maybe ozzy will do a guest star apprearance. does the home audience get to vote? i saw the hoff perform on the show last season. i wanted him to win but i don't think he was competeing.

pollyannaj

[5]Jun 15, 2008
    Love it love and so glad you guys are on my team. who know she would be married to the prince of darkness only to end up on the most middle american show in the universe. agt!!!

zuberoo20

[6]Jun 17, 2008

I just read this great article on the ny post. Check it out:

DRAG? NOT 'TALENT'

SIMON'S SHOW BETTER THAN 'IDOL'