Shaun White

Shaun White Fan Reviews (2)

• he is amazing!!! best snowboarder ever! and Georgous to boot!

As u can tell, i love this boy! he''s amazing, he has 10 x games medals (most of them gold) and an Olympic gold to his name, he's unbeatable! he went pro in two sports at 13 (snowboarding, skateboarding) and has been a huge competitor ever since then, he won the gold medal for snowboard halfpipe in the 2006 winter olympics and is a huge star, makeing friends with the biggest names in extreme sports (tony hawk, bob burquist) and celebrities as well (lindsay lohan) his movie first descent, (also starring hannah teter,Shawn farmer, Nick perata, and Terri Hakkonsin) has just come out on dvd. go check it out!
  • Shaun White snowboard/skateboard genius!

Shaun White is absolutely insane! He is so AWESOME it is crazy! I recently saw Shaun at the Dew Action Sports Tour in Louisville, KY and he totally killed the vert. Shaun dominated the vert and his attempt at the 900 was incredible! His style of skate and snowboard is so smooth that he puts on such an amazing show. I can't wait till snowboarding season starts so I can then watch him tear apart the slopes! Oh yeah besides being a great athlete he is really really cute. Shaun is definitely one of my top five fave athletes.