Shawn Ashmore

Shawn Ashmore Fan Reviews (3)

• empty

I love Shawn. He is my all time favorite person from X-Men. I love everything he is in. I think he is a fantastic actor. And I hope we get to see a whole lot more of him in the near future.
  • Shawn Ashmore...what do you think of when you hear that name? I think TERRIFIC! :)

Shawn's my personal favorite in XMen...haha. He's a good guy for one thing *very important...* and he can FREEZE things! I would love that. I could drink all the cold drinks I wanted. Ha! But aside from that, he has got the greatest personality. He's sweet, charming, and funny. And he's totally not eager to be in the public eye. He acts because he loves it. Oh and he always takes the time for fans. He reads his mail, signs autographs, and makes sure he personalizes them. Yup...what could be greater than that?...well meeting him would be pretty fantastic! :)
  • What's not to love? This Canadian cuttie's gonna go far!!!

There\'s a lot to be said about young Canadian talent, but a lot can be summed up in two- Shawn Ashmore. Over the past few years, Shawn has shown the world that he has grown a lot since his days of playing Jake on Animorphs. He has, among other things, portrayed Iceman in the X-Men movies, and his character has grown, just as he has. Shawn also portrayed Canadian hero Terry Fox, and I have to say, he did a fantastic job. Shawn has starred beside actors such as Hugh Jackman, Isabella Rossellini and all-American cutie Tom Welling. No one is perfect, however, and we can look beyond his part in Cadet Kelly, along side the never-going-to-grow-up Hilary Duff. All in all, however, Shawn is a great actor, and deserves to stay on top to show the world what else he can do. Besides, how can you not love the adorable smile and charming personality that shines through in his interviews???