Shawn Christian

Shawn Christian Fan Reviews (4)

• Overated and Overused.

4.5
    Okay actor.
  • Shawn Christian is charming,handsome,talented and has the ability to capture your attention

When I first saw SHawn on As The World Turns back in the spring of 1995,I was hooked. He had so much energy,and charm and it came through in his performance as blue collar mechanic/race car driver Mike Kasnoff.

I was sad to see him leave in 1997,but since then,I have had the pleasure of seeing this talented actor in many other projects.His latest,playing Danny Pelosi in Murder in the Hamptons.

There is no other actor today like Shawn

There is no other actor today like Shawn
  • Since he came on "my" scene...As the World Turns, I have truly loved watching Shawn on screen. He has the ability to pull of dangerous, angry, sweet, protective and loving all at once. How can you help but love him?

I named him a "childhood favorite" because I first saw him when I was in grade school. I have had a huge crush ever since he brought Mike Kaznof (sp?) to life on ATWT. He is so dreamy! In my heart of hearts I still wish he would come back and resume his ATWT role, he was the best! But I have resigned myself to enjoying the brief glimpses I see of him on assorted shows, TV movies and commericals. *Sigh* we have to take what we can get ;)