Shenae Grimes

Shenae Grimes Fan Reviews (7)

• Getting better and better...

I can't find one reason why not to like Shenae besides personal reasons {I.e. smoking} She's gorgeous, he hair is beautiful and she is an extremely talented actress on one of my favorite tv shows in the world. As an avid 90210 watcher since season 1, I can say that I genuinely saw huge sparks of talent in Ms. Grimes in a select few episodes which include"We're not in Kansas Anymore" "Games People Play" and the season finale of season 1. The episode title escapes me now. However, this is not to say that her performance was ever lacking. There was just an extra zest in her line delivery or body language or interpretation that made these episodes eligible for nonstop repeat. Now in season 2, her character has grown more complex and she handles the transitions superbly. Also, I know this is contradictory, but I have not been able to keep up as well this season so will have to buy season 2 on dvd. However, within the episodes I have seen, Shenae has definitely blossomed into an excellent actress and she presents a huge reason for why I watch the show. I wish her nothing but success and look forward to seeing her in the future doing even bigger projects.
  • She's that girl you liked on Degrassi then suddenly turned into a talentless diva on 90210

4.5
    Okay, miss Shenae.... SHE CANNOT ACT!!!

She can read the lines, have a dramatic and scratchy voice and look pretty. She has no talent and am so confused why people see to like her!!

Every time she comes on the screen on 90210, all I can think about is how terrible she is! She reads her lines with kind of a soap-operah-like drama-queen way but it's like really really bad.

She was okay on Degrassi, in the beginning, then all the 'fame' must have got to her and affected her ability to be a good actress.

She can't act even a little bit. And I think the only reason she's famous is because she's really skinny and has big hair.
  • miss her on Degrassi!

Loved how sassy she was in Degrassi. She's alright as Annie in 90210 but Degrassi is where I'll always know her from. Hope she gives us a cameo one day! I think some of her lines on the series were the most memorable. I remember when she says to her mother "Glad to see that you're still the same. Still a *****!" There's also some other lines like "Forgive me, I've lost my spirit!" and so much more!! I think she's definitely good at playing the sweet and naughty type and she'll forever be one of my favorite actresses from Degrassi!
  • very talented

Shenae Grimes proves she has range. She can play the nicest girl or also a catty girl. She can do comedy as well as drama. She may not be 18 yet, but she has proven to be one of the better Canadian actresses out there. Not only can she act, she can sing as well. She sang on her own in the Shania Twain movie she did. If you've ever had a chance to talk to her, you know she is one of the sweetest people alive. She's really grateful for all of her fans and even takes time out of her day to write to the fans. I'm sure she will have no hard time finding success in her life.
  • Very good actress.

The first time I saw Shanae Grimms was on "Naturally Sadie" when she was playing Arden and right off the bat I thought she was an amazing actress and very pretty. Then I saw her on Degrassi:The Next Generation and I started to like her more. She is very talented and a great actress. When I heard she go the role in the 90210 spin off I was so excited for her. She well do very good in the show and it will defenatlily boost her career. I can't wait to see how she does in the show and to see how her chracter is.
  • Shenae Grimes. Her credits include 'Degrassi: TNG', where she played Christian cheerleader Darcy Edwards; 'Naturally Sadie', where she played resident snob Arden; and '90210', where she portrays new girl Annie Wilson, the main character of the show.

Hm. Shenae Grimes has really blossomed into an actress well versed in high school roles. She first caught interest as Arden from 'Naturally Sadie', a one note role as a snobby girl.

Next, she earned fame as Darcy Edwards in 'Degrassi: TNG' -- and for good reason. Her turn as this Christian cheerleader was actually great. The writers eventually gave Darcy an incredibly dark storyline involving rape, attempted suicide, and depression. She was GREAT. Her portrayal of a vulnerable Christian girl who experienced the dark horrors of rape was gripping. She shone as an actress, and was fun to watch.

However, her acting almost seems to have declined in '90210', where she stars as Annie Wilson. Granted, her character has been poorly written. But the truth is that Shenae can't portray an 'innocent, virgin teen' anymore. She's better suited to the gritty, real girl role of Darcy, for example. She also wears too much make up on '90210' -- perhaps not her fault, but still.

One of her worst qualities are her constant facial expressions. It looks like she's trying hard to express things -- but I didn't notice this at all in Degrassi. Just in 90210.

Shenae's a charming little actress. She should stop smoking and wear less make up, so her beauty can really shine through. Most of all, she should tackle deeper roles than the one she's currently working on. She's not a preppy teen girl anymore. She's a young woman who can portray something darker, meaner, and more sophisticated.
  • She is great on 90210 but...

eat eat eat eat eat eat just a litle bit more please?? eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat