Sheryl Crow

Sheryl Crow Fan Reviews (4)

• Can sing but...

is overated. But she is a great strong woman. Love that she loves dogs as much as I do.
  • Mature voice

I like it.
  • I love Sheryl Crow!

I first heard of Seryl Crow in 1994 and since then I was hooked on her. Not only can can sing, I love the way she dress. Sheryl is a hot woman. I'm in love with her both for looks as well as her music. I wrote her a few letters in suport. Last year I wrote to her after the break up with Lance Armstrong and her battle with Cancer. She now recover from both and is ready to move on. She more beautiful than ever. As her number one fan, I'm standing beside her thick and thin. You Go Sheryl!
  • Sherly Crow proves herself over and over again.

She's a producer, song writer, guitar player, and this girl can really sing. She's won Grammy's for Best Rock Album and Best Female Rock Vocal. Sheryl Crow has proven herself as a true talent in a business that too often suffers from a lack of talent. Songs such as "All I Wanna Do", "Everyday is a Winding Road", "If it Makes You Happy", "Soak Up the Sun", "Home", and "Steve McQueen" have proven her viability to crank out hit after hit. From best-selling CDs to sold-out concerts to DVD blockbuster releases, Sheryl Crow keeps proving herself as an incredibly talented performer despite her initial naysayers. May she continue to rock for a long, long time.