Sheryl Underwood

Sheryl Underwood Fan Reviews (20)

• What was the View thinking

I'm blown away when I see you on the view. What was the View thinking when they hired you? I'm so tired of you acting like every man that's on the show is your heart throb, it's annoying. Stick to comedy, show co-hosting is not your thing.
  • A clever title goes here!

I just love seeing you on the show..you are so funny. Love it. :)
  • Happy Birthday..Miss Sheryl

I 'm so Happy seeing you on the show, Miss. Sheryl..your are so funny and your made my day ... .LOVE YOU. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU<3
  • I really enjoy watching you on the show.

You are so funny. I got laid off after over 22 yrs. This has been sad for me but watching your show, you make me laugh and feel so good for hours later . You are awesome!!
  • great talk show ever

I really love the show look forward everyday to watching all of you , you gals make me laugh everyday , sheryl really love you , you are awesome , I would love to get 1 of your coffee cups , so i could enjoy my coffee while watching The Talk
  • Do your Thang!

Having you on the show was the best way to go. It's more enjoyable and you are hilarious. Keep up the good work!!
  • Beautiful sweater

You had on a beautiful sweater last week or the week before. It was black with gold horizontal stripes. Iwas wondering where you got it !! I truly loved it.
  • the talk

I love your show. I watch it every day. I LOVE ALL THE LADIES, BUT WHAT IS UP WITH SHE THINKS ABOUT IS FOOD OR SLEEPING WITH A MAN.. HER STANDARDS AREN'T UP TO THE REST OF THE LADIES.
  • sheryl

sheryl you are an asshole andu ruin the show
  • sherl

you are so funny and love your bubbly attitude! Stay on show
  • Sheryl

Sheryl, you have me laughing every time I watch The Talk, even on those days that I feel in a frump. You are a HOOT!!
  • Is it really "love" for the Homosexuals????

Sheryl - I am so disappointed about you quoting scripture. You quote just enough to make innocent people think you are spiritual. But, in actuality, you use just enough to mislead them. Regarding homosexuality (april 4 show) - why did you not share 1Cor. 6:9,10? It clearly says homosexuals (and all the other sins you wanted listed) will not enter heaven. The public says it is a hate crime to not accept this life style. But I say it is a hate crime to send people to hell when the Bible clearly states homosexuals will not be in heaven. Please - be loving and tell the truth if you are going to speak from the scriptures. The truth shall set people free!!!!!!!!
  • So real!

Sheryl you are so real, I do hope you are the same in real life. You make me believe in people again.
  • the best medicine- Sheryl!

Watching the Talk gives me a chance to put aside any concerns/problems and laugh! Sheryl is a genius! She does not seem to have a false bone in her is sacred. I appreciate her gifts greatly.

All the women are wonderful and each adds something delightful. I would love to meet them over a cup of coffee. Come over to my house; I'm a good cook.

Only one issue - why must people stand up for you and guests. I think it implies that you are more important than other people. too many shows do this. Thanks for a chance to share my thoughts. Lydia
  • Sheryl Underwood

I just love Sheryl... She is funny and very honest in her response. She makes a sad day happy. Please Be ever wonderful stay as you are a earth wind and fire song , you are that person. I so wish to meet her or see her in person, but I cant travel these days.

trudy w. houston tx

• So right

Sheryl was dead on with her comments about the Zimmerman trail, air date 7/16. Thank you
  • You go Sheryl!!!!

the show on 7/19/2013 you were great! I love you. You tell it like it is and you are so funny. "kiss my paycheck" OMG that was funny. love, Barb from Milwaukee you like myself are big and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • what to come get in your closet

You are all ways dress so cute, and those wigs please invite me to come shopping at your home, I hope I can wear the shoes to. I love the talk because you all do not act like you are better than anybody, you are so down to earth, you all show so much love, compassion and friendship no matter what one may feel, you all feel what that person is feeling. so real to a family life.
  • you made me feel okay!!!!!!

Sheryl I am a 35 year old woman that due to my health and the meds that I take forces me to wear wigs. I have always been so self conscious and embarrassed , however seeing you in your different wigs all the time made me feel " okay" and I thank you for that. I know now that they are just hating on me because I can go long to short or spikey to curls from work to THANKYOU you really helped me
  • A beautiful woman

Sheryl, you are simply BEAUTIFUL!! Hope I made your day!!