Shiri Appleby

Shiri Appleby Fan Reviews (6)

• Wonderful!!!!

Wonderful actress!! Miss seeing her on the series Roswell (which I believe never should have been cancelled!!!!)

She was so believable as a girl who met and fell in love with aliens and to me thats the character I'll always be reminded most when I think of her. I often picture her scenes from the opening of the series (probably one of the best openings of all-time!) I thought she was so beautiful growing up and I think she's stayed as gorgeous as ever when I see her now during commercials for that Life Unexpected series she's now working on.
  • I love her She was awesome as "Liz Parker" on Roswell!

Immediately took a shine to her quiet elegance, her mellow demeanor, her affable personality. The actress Shiri Appleby is most known for her role of Liz Parker on the television series "Roswell." Her first television job was in 1984 on the soap opera "Santa Barbara." Shiri started at the age of four in commercials for products Cheerios and M&M's, and she studied English Literature at the University of Southern California.
  • Shiri Appleby mostly famous for her role as Eliabeth Parker on the the Hit Tv show roswell.Also she's appeared in the ABC show Six Degrees. She was also in the Scfi movie Darklight.Let me say she was amazing in it.

Shiri Appleby is most noteable for her role in the WB's hit TV show Roswell. It's about a girl who's saved form dying by Max Evans, who she falls head over heels for. They spend three years going through hard obstacles. But in the end they finally get married.She's one of todays Marlyin Monroes. Beautiful and tlanted. A caring person who loves to be on camera. Also a caring person who helps charities. She is currently on the Tv 6 Degrees for ABC. Which she's doing really good on. Shiri was also good in the movie Everything you Want. Which she plays a woman who has a imaganry boyfriend,but that she meets another guy who she falls for.
  • Shiri's gotta make some better choices in her future roles. Pizza My Heart was too cheesy, and she never should have accepted it!

I really loved Shiri Appleby as Liz Parker in Roswell. She was great. I just can't believe some of the hokey films she's been doing, like Swim Fan and Pizza My Heart. Maybe she just isn't getting many offers, but she should be more careful on the roles she takes on. She should be looking for more high-caliber roles. Would definitely like to see her on TV again, and I think she'd be great in a romantic comedy.
  • Shiri should have been a bigger star. I have not seen her in much, but I have seen her in Roswell and she is absolutely amazing. She has an onscreen appeal not often seen in todays television. She give such emotion to her character.

Shiri should have been a bigger star. I have not seen her in much, but I have seen her in Roswell and she is absolutely amazing. She has an onscreen appeal not often seen in todays television. She give such emotion to her character. I need to go and see more of the shows and or movies she appeared on.

Did I mention how cute she is.
  • The girl-next-door...

Nothing special, specifically, but everything amazing, generally. Overanalysis of the specifics of a work of art will leave the thing artless. Standing back, looking a little off to the side, askance, obliquely, Gestaltan, like you would do to see a faint star a little better, would impress with the art of her. If I use more rods than cones when glancing at her wholeness I see her better, I think. Maybe I am just picturing her as the actor on Roswell. Who knows what I would think of her in "real life."