Simmone Mackinnon

Simmone Mackinnon Fan Reviews (2)

• Excellent actress.

Excellent actress that did well to fill in the shoes of Lisa Chappell on Mcleods Daughters after she left the show.
    Stevie is now my favorite character on the show and that is thanks to the excellent acting that Simmone MacKinnon does.

With her Firery red hair Simmone MacKinnon has a excellent and likable personality. Her smile is so welcoming and it just lights up her face.

I would like to see her on TV more often, not only on McLeods Daughters and I can't wait to see what she will be wearing at the up comming 2006 Logies. Last years dress was a stunner!

I only slightly remember her from Baywatch but didn't even realise she was Australian then and I am glad she has come back.
  • Well well well... thats easy.... she is just amazing! Australia sure has talent. One of the best we have, and the number 1 for me. She is the best thing to ever come from little old Mt Isa. Just love her in everything she does,

What can i say about Simmone Jade Mackinnon...
    She is amazing, and yep from my home town, good old Mt.Isa.
    Simmone is such a talent, no matter if your talkin bout her role as Allie Reese in "Baywatch" (1989,1999-2000), Kimberly in "All Saints" playing "(episode # 2.6, 1999), The Stripper in "All Saints" (episode # 1.41, 1998), Bianca Mathias in "Water Rats" (episode # 3.26, 1998), Elura in "The Lost World" (episode # 1.2, 1999), Stevie Hall in McLeod's Daughters (2001 - still going), Nadia in Python 2 (2002) or in her films or her Role in films as Doctor's Assistant in Dating the Enemy (1996), Mel in Dust Off the Wings (1997), N'Kara/Ildico in Attila The Hun (2001), Robin Turner in Dark Waters (2003), Dr. Anne Fletcher in Deep Shock (2003). All in all i cant think of a single person who is more talented. amazing or naturally beautiful then Simmone!
    Simmone, you make the whole of Australia and most of all Mt Isa Very proud to say your one of us, Well done!