Simon Baker

Forums: Simon Baker Board: Welcome to the TV.com Forums for Simon Baker

[1]Sep 4, 2006
    Welcome to the TV.com Forums for Simon Baker. Here is your area to discuss, dissect and debate all things about this person.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bujnoski

[2]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 1
    Please have Patrick Jane loose the facial hair. It's not good on him.
    He's just too gorgeous to hide any of that face and it only makes him look dirty.

2-25

[3]Nov 28, 2013
    • level: 1
    I totally agree that Jane should not go for the facial hair look. Come on, let's face it the man is gorgeous and his wife and kids must adore him. If this is it, i think he should come back as a dreamboat that is even better as someone with even more mystery.

I made sure I never missed an episode but while Monk has his quirks he seemed to have that same sharp way of spotting details most of us would miss. I must have been mistaken when I saw him on the beach with the words of a coming show called JAYNE. I don't think the story of the bad cops will ever end. Having been the daughter of a cop that was so bored he and his buddies would go out and steal from the parking meters. Not to mention married cops taking "pleasure" from women while on duty. I never had the pleasure of seeing any of his films but I would make sure I'm at any that I hear coming out!