Simon Cowell

Forums: Simon Cowell Board: What do you think of Simon?

What do you think of this man?

sweet_jane

[1]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 37

Well, for me, he's an okay person.  I appreciate the fact that he's honest and tells it like it is.  That's an English person for you.  English people don't sugarcode things.  They tell it to you straight, but I'm English.  I've lived in England for the first 14 years of my life, and I haven't met very many people as harsh as Simon.

What I think Simon should do is, yes, he should be honest, but instead of telling people what they are doing wrong, shoving it all in their face, and making fun of them, he should tell them what they can do right, without insulting them.  Lots of Americans don't like that sort of attitude he takes.

I think he should keep being honest, but cool off and drop the insults.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tgray19

[2]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 23
    I don't like him.  I just... I think he should LIGHTEN UP!!!  Sorry, but I just don't like the way he treats people.

sweetojo

[3]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 9

tgray19 wrote:
    I don't like him.  I just... I think he should LIGHTEN UP!!!  Sorry, but I just don't like the way he treats people.

I don't like him either.

sweet_jane

[4]Dec 28, 2006
    sweetojo wrote:

tgray19 wrote:

I don't like him either.

It's alright.  You're entitled.

sweet_jane

[5]Dec 28, 2006

And when I was writing out the polls, I made an error.

sweet_jane wrote:

Well, I appreciate honesty. It's better than fudging, but can't hel cool off?

I meant to say "Can't he cool off" instead of "Can't hel cool off."  Sorry about the mistake.  I didn't want to confuse anybody who wanted to vote in my polls.

mrs_booth

[6]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 12
    I love him.

kitty_girl_123

[7]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 33
    I like how he's honest. There are times were I wish people are honest and hurtful, then trying to spare my feelings by lieing! BUt I do lke how he's againist animal cruelty!

lissie1624

[8]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    i love simon.. i know he can be a little harsh at times, but do you see some of the people that come through there? their friends and families are obviously not giving enough constructive criticism, and those people can't possibly think that they'd get anywhere.. they need him to make that statement.. i think he can be hilarious at times..

VickieRenee1963

[9]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 3

I think Simon Cowell is 'Die Hard'  HOT..and if it were not for his character on American Idol then the show would basically be boring as far as the judging goes...I could close my eyes and listen to his sexy voice all night long, no matter what he has to say. He is so incredibly sexy and makes my teeth sweat..The man makes me wish there were more men like him..His attitude is merely a part of who he is and for him to change that would be so wrong..Simon is perfect just the way he is and his girlfriend is very lucky to be with him,since the only place I am with him is in my dreams...Sweeeeeet...                                         

So let the man be himself & enjoy what you see cause he is what makes me come back each week to watch more American Idol ,season after season..

Vickie Renee

qleeta2

[10]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 2

I agree with Vicki.  Simon is HOT!!!  I would love to meet him, wow!!!

He is so cool, very outspoken ... actually he is perfectttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Amazing_Jane

[11]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    sweetojo wrote:

tgray19 wrote:

I don't like him either.

Well, yeah, to me, he's... kind of a dork.  LOL!

valou81

[12]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    Well, I know you wanna hear something you don't know, but I think you're handsome. And as Paula said you smell good haha

I think simon cowell is the only one who say the truth to those kids who try to be the next american idol, I agree that sometimes he is very hard and can be mean but he does not want to give hope to the candidates that should not be singing.

HILOLAK

[13]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 28
    Simon is HOT!!!! He is soooooo sexy, but I have a thing for English men. Hugh Laurie is my favorite.

kitty_girl_123

[14]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 33
    I remember on one of the try-outs, a contestant said that everyone, including Simon, was gonna give him a good review. But when his turn came, not even Paula gave him a good review!

misstexas21

[15]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    simon is pretty. and funny. i love him. also with the "he should lighten up some" comment. im not saying you are wrong. maybe sometimes he does go a little too far. but if he didn't, then american idol would be completely pointless. simon needs to be and stay the way he is. but thats just my opinion.

coaster41395

[16]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 42
    I like how Simon is honest, but when he's mean he's like really mean. He hurts people and he should find a nicer way to say something was bad. I do think he's very funny especially his feuds with Ryan!

mileyluvs67

[17]Oct 6, 2007
    he tells the truth on the singing most of the time, but other times he just goes way too far!!! i hate it when he gives them "advice" on fashion. oh yeah, coming from a guy who only wears a boring ugly black white or gray shirt everyday. that ticks me off!! and when this lady sang for them in the auditions, and she was reeaally good, and they let her through to hollywood but then simon just has to ruin everything and say, "well i hope we have a bigger stage this year." that was completely rude and irrevelant. he is butt ugly and he has no idea what he is talking about sometimes. he needs to buy some better clothes and wash his mouth out with soap!!!! *breathes deeply* glad i got that off my chest. no offense to simon fans out there, but he is rude. i'm not just beating on simon because i like paula and randy better, because i don't like any of the judges. ok, now i'm done with my blabbing!!!!

ku25jay

[18]Jan 8, 2008
    u r talking so weird p.s. he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candozier

[19]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 8

I think he can be brutally honest....but he does it tactfully, for the most part. lol I see Paula and Randy as "buffers"...there to soften the blow when he is especially harsh.

anniekapn

[20]Mar 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    I think Simon Cowell could easily fall into yesteryear, starting all over again-unwanted, a playboy cigar circle muscle move fingers over Earth of Simon Cowell, David Letterman, Prince Charles of Wales and Prince Albert II. Granted some of these men have more responsibility and the I.Q. of their prodginy is more important, such as Prince Albert of Monaco who could in his spare time be a space shuttle pilot (on sixteen days off again). Simon Cowell, could arguably have the most delicious Musical Bloodline Thought Process(es) to pass on. See how easily you could slip into being interesting.... Be careful in USA that International Intelligence is never "roman" or "sun" it is here... Unipolar is an empire of one. Annie