Skeet Ulrich

Skeet Ulrich Fan Reviews (12)

• Jake Green on Jericho

Skeet is a relatively unknown actor. At least to me. His performance on Jericho is.. mixed. So to say.

After watching the pilot I thought it was horrible. I literally thought that he had a problem(illness) because of the unnatural facial expressions. There's a scene where 2 kids run to him for help. When he hears them shouting, he makes the weirdest face ever. Really strange. I call it the Skeet-face, he does it alot still, although not as extreme.

However, I noticed that in that pilot everyone was like that. Almost as if the script called for it. "Be over the top" but in Skeet's case... waaaay over the top.

However, as the series progressed, he got MUCH better. But there are moments of his performance that makes the whole thing really unbelivable. For example, season 1 finale, he's crying over his dad. Emotional scene, but it all seems as if he's laughing. In fact for a few seconds I thought he was laughing - (wouldn't be strange as everyone has different reactions) but he wasn't.

I know this comes off real negative, but again: overall he's very capable. He just needs to pay attention to mimics, because he tends to overdo them.
  • Not so big a star

Skeet Ulrich is one of those actors that manage to create a career in the industry, but without provoking too much fuss around them. Does this mean that you can still make a more than decent living, even if you are not a big big star? Yeah, I guess so.

He still get the opportunity to play next to great actors, which may have been good for his career and his acting. I kinda liked him in "As Good as It Gets", where Jack Nicholson proved who is still big as an actor. But his appearance on "Jericho", which could have meant his confirmation, did nothing to save the show. As his career does not stop now, I think that there will be other chances for Skeet Ulrich.
  • empty

Skeet Ulrich is indeed a very talented actor. I have only ever seen him in the TV show 'Jericho' and in that he is the best actor. Sometimes he has this weird acting sensation but apart from that which I obviously can not explain, he is really, really great.
  • skeet ulrich

Best name ever. His name made me interested but his acting made me watch jericho. I have enjoyed Skeet's work though he reminds me of Johnny Depp as people may have confused him a bit with the megastar. But still, he is a great actor in his own right. Very underrated but also loved him since As Good as It Gets. Wishing him luck in the new show Jericho on CBS! skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet
  • Loved him in jericho and in Law and Order LA, I am really upset they cut him!!

Loved him in Jericho and in Law and Order LA, I am really upset they cut him!! I like the other people in L&O LA, but Skeet was the best, I thought...wonder why they decided to do this? Seems like everytime I start liking a show, somebody either stops it, like Jericho, or takes the people off that I like, like Skeet on L&O LA....go figure!!! Now I have said what I have to say, and now I still have 20 words left...now 13...now what..now what..now what...now what..this is ridiculous let me stop, please let me stop..help me, help me..
  • He has become a Handsome guy. He could be Sexiest Man of the Year.

He has grown into a very Talented Actor.

I saw Scream for the first time the other day, and my heart was pounding out of my chest, that movie scared the hell out me.

I am looking foward to seeing the rest of his work.
    May the \"Movie Gods Be With You \"Skeet\"!

I saw last night's Episode and I was surprised to see the horse and food thieves help them out against Ravenwood. It had me glued to the set. This show is an eye opener after 911.

It will make America wake up!
  • Looks like Johnny Depp!

I have enjoyed Skeet's work though he reminds me of
    Johnny Depp as people may have confused him a bit
    With the megstar. But still, he is a great actor in
    His own right. Very underrated but also loved him since As
    Good as It Gets. Wishing him luck in the new show Jericho on CBS!
  • One of the best actors on TV and film

Skeet is a great and talented actor, he will be missed on TV, now that Jericho is no longer on, except for re-runs. He gets better as the years go by. Someday he will be recognized as the superb actor that he is. Here's hoping that another up and coming new show or an existing one will recognize him and bring him on board so we can see him again every week. Not only is he handsome but very talented an he appreciates his fans. Not only handsome but also a superb actor. At times he has been compared to Johnny Depp and that's a great honor, but Skeet seems more lovable.
  • Currently lead actor in Jericho.

Skeet ulrich is one of the best actors out there and honestly should get more credit. At least finally he has a starring role on a hit tv show (Jericho). Skeet can do anything from his role in Nobody\'s Baby to Miracles (great show that was never give a chance to shine). I love watching anything that he his in with his handsome looks and great acting how could you go wrong. All I can hope is that we all can continue to watch him in Jericho for a long to time to come. To sum it all up great actor, great looks, never gets a chance to shine.
  • LOVE SKEET < 3

I've got all skeet's movies..I'm probably his biggest fan. I love him!! Not only is he handsome but very talented an he appreciates his fans. What more could you ask for? I have been following his career since Scream an O how he has grown since that movie.As Jake in Jericho he is fantastic you can tell he takes his roles seriously an does his best! I think his great talent has been over looked for years i would love to see him in more movies.I believe they could put him in any part an he would do a great job.He can be serious an funny. Thank you LeeLee
  • I absolutely loved him as Jake in Jericho and then I watched The Magic of Ordinary Days. This guy is an awesome actor!!!

As I said in the summary, Skeet did an absolutely wonderful job as Ray Singleton in The Magic of Ordinary Days. Most definately my all time favourite movie. He played the character of Ray, a lonely farmer who will do anything to please his new wife, in absolute perfection!

And then there's Jericho!

What a show! And for Jake, what a character!

Skeet Ulrich is a hugely talented actor and I really hope to see him in alot more movies and shows!

But, of course, most importantly, I hope to see him in Jericho again!

He can take a character and turn him into such a real person that it is truly wonderful!

Perfect 10 for Skeet!
  • Skeet Ulrich is a brilliant actor who deliberately stepped away from hollywood to raise his 2 children. His handsome physical appearance has unfortunately been more of a hinderance in the eyes of many superficial critics.

Though he was once compared to Johnny Depp in appearance some 10 years ago, Ulrich has matured into a handsome leading man bearing little resemblence to Capt. Jack Sparrow. Unfortunately, most critics are unable to look past the physical beauty of the actor and truely admire his ability. Assumptions are usually made that he is merely eye candy, and his acting talent is overlooked. Fortunately David Mamet was observant enough to invite a young Skeet Ulrich as an apprentice to study acting at NYU. His subtle and unassuming style of acting is reminiscent of old school hollywood and stands in stark contrast to the melodramatic, one dimensional performers we are overwhelmed with today. He can convey any emotion with just a glance of is wickedly gorgeous eyes. When he does speak, it is with purpose and sincerity. A great actor cursed with beauty.