Snejana (Snow) Urbin

Snejana (Snow) Urbin Fan Reviews (3)

• Magic and Snejana. She is a beauty, that is given, But her dancing is divine indeed. A spirit boost. A tribute to magic and life. Homage to humans and love. Your dance is in my heart.

Snejana or snow as they aptly renamed her, danced with grace. her spirit seemed untouchable, and i admit to have been found smiling during this. When she danced with that white and black dress, i felt into a trance not imidiatly but during her dance. I want her to know that her dancing overdid the dancing I saw in asia, China and Taiwan to be specific. Around her were and still is many great dancers. I admit her dance was not as acrobatic as others.. But i have seen enough dance to know that dance is a combination between our exterior and our interior. On that account Snow put on the best solo dance performance i have ever seen. Sensious, exotic, hypnotic, daring and erotic, as well as seducing, she is from now one unforgetable, and i know she will not stop dancing no matter what. I would like to learn things or know things from snejana, but this isnt about me; this is about on of our great dancers of time. And Snejana; if you read this, you should now that your dance.. it was like watching a snow godess trying to lure mortal men, it was unfair.. It was magic.