Soleil Moon Frye

Soleil Moon Frye Fan Reviews (3)

5.3
  • I like her.

I think for sure, she is an great actress, her father must have told her some acting secrets. Because she is a wonderful actress. How many years have she been on this acting kick? 10-20? As far as I know, she can retire and still shock us all. But if she does, there will be a lot of people that will miss you. I will be one of them.
  • One of my faves!

Soleil Moon Frye is one of my fave actresses. I think she did a awesome job in all of her shows and movies. I really like her in her role as Punky. I think she did a amazing job.

I used to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch all the time. It was one of my fave shows and I thought Soleil was awesome in it.

I really love Soleil's name. It's so pretty. And its also a little unusual, I like names that are kind of diffrent and you don't hear everyday.
  • OOOOMMMMMMG!

Know freakin\\\' way!!! I heard about her remakerbale talent on punkey brewster. I think she is pretty but when I heard that she does Kool Kat(Jade) I knew I hd to write a review she does a great job for providing the voice for Jade. Nobody could do better than her,She also does cameo apperance on the I LOVE The 80\\\'s. She\\\'s really need to have some more work.That was my first person review.