Sonny Strait

Sonny Strait Fan Reviews (3)

• Cool "Dub"er :P Does awesome voices in the world of anime.

Sonny Strait is a talented person when it comes with anime. He does such voices as Lupin, krillin, and Maes Hughes from top rated shows. I really don't know any info about him other than he does voices. Uhh hes a cool guy? And nothing much I can really say.
  • This guy is a good voice actor.

He is good with voices such as Krillen from Dragonball and Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist, but I know he can do more than that. The ability to make your voice sound realistic isn't easy, but from the way he does it in those shows, it makes it sound like that ability is easier to achieve than it really is. I think he should try to expand his horizons. He should be a voice actor in more shows, and he should be in a regular show as well. I hope Sonny Strait manages to get involved in more tv shows in the future.
  • Sonny Strait is a FUNimation VA.

Sonny Strait is a voice actor for FUNimation Productions and voices many different characters. He voices Bardock and Krillin in Dragon Ball Z. He voiced Giru the Robot in Dragon Ball GT [Grand Tour] and he also voiced Maes Hughes in FullMetal Alchemist. He is very talented, you know, yeah!