Sophia Myles

Forums: Sophia Myles Board: Underappreciated

Sledge42

[1]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    By the number of posts around here, it looks like this actress is seriously underappreciated. She's both beautiful and talented. I liked her in Underworld, loved her in Dr. Who's "Girl in the Fireplace", and I'm really enjoying her work in Moonlight. Keep it up Sophia!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NCISAgnt

[2]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    I couldn't agree more. I thought she was beautiful in Underworld - in fact I wish she had Kate Beckinsale's part. I've waited patiently for her to be in a movie or TV series, and when I saw her in Moonlight, I "fell in love with her" all over again. She's a gorgeous woman with beautiful eyes and the type of body I appreciate - not a "skinny-Minnnie." Moonlight has now become my favorite TV show, and the rapport between her and her vamp love-interest is neat to see developing. My wife and I (and my adult daughter) can't wait for Friday nights to see the show. I've never before felt an attraction like this for a movie star!!!

jdcarella

[3]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    Sophia is very talented and obviosly extremely beautiful. People will notice. It is just a matter of time.