Spencer Breslin

Spencer Breslin Fan Reviews (3)

• Okay

He seems like a pretty good and talented actor. He is a famous child actor starr that has performed in alot of films and movies and is quite famous for all that. He was born in 1992 in New York and was discovered at the age of three and has been acting since then. He seems just a little annoying but he is okay and he gets a 6 out of 10. He has also been in the cat and the hat with Dakota Fanning and is just a well known child actor starr and he is just an average celebrity boy that is all.
  • Well, he's a pretty good actor, but he's kinda annoying.

6.7
    Spencer Breslin, born in 1992 in New York, is a famous child actor that has starred in many movies and shows. One of his first movies was in The Kid. I like that movie and it was funny how his character loved to eat so much. He was also in the Cat and the Hat with very famous Dakota Fanning. That was a pretty good movie too. I remember he was in two Disney Channel Movies, You Wish and the Ultimate Christmas Present. Overall, Spencer is a pretty good actor, though he is kind of annoying, and I like his sister Abigail as an actor better.
  • empty

Spencer Breslin is not the worst child actor out there today, but he's certainly not the best. I honestly expected more from him in "The Cat in the Hat," but that film just creeped me out too much, and I'm not a 6-year-old child.