Spice Girls

Forums: Spice Girls Board: Favorite Band of ALL TIME!!

treehillbabe_xo

[1]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 29

Okay, so a lot of times people make fun of me for loving the Spice Girls, especially since it's been eight years since they've been together, but seriously, I know like one person that doesn't secretly love them.  I miss them so much!  I wish they would get back together, though it probably will never happen

My fave Spice Girl was Baby, but now I love them all (well, almost).  Posh and Ginger (yes, I am aware that those are not their real names) are also really cool.  I don't know much about Sporty or Scary, but I'm sure that they are pretty cool, too. 

Spice World, in all of its cornyness, is still my favorite movie.  Yeah, it was cheesy but I've seen it probably at least a few dozen times.  I love their music, and trust me, I don't usually go for pop music.  I love the Spice Girls and always will. 

Girl Power!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 61

I hear ya.  I normally don't go for pop music either, but The Spice Girls are still so great!  I still have their CDs and play em from time to time.  And I'm not ahsamed to say I love their movie too!

People do make fun of em, but they pry don't know how to accept the music.  It isn't artsy music.  It's just music to have fun too.  It's great.  Cheerful & cheeky.

I love Spice Girls!

purplerae

[3]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 28
    I like the Spice Girls too!!!

Doodlecakes

[4]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 2
    I hate the Spice Girls.  Enough said.

txgirl75

[5]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    my fav song was friendship never ends. Love that song. I hear they may be getting back together.

SMFluvsmusic

[6]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 10
    treehillbabe_xo wrote:

Okay, so a lot of times people make fun of me for loving the Spice Girls, especially since it's been eight years since they've been together, but seriously, I know like one person that doesn't secretly love them. I miss them so much! I wish they would get back together, though it probably will never happen

My fave Spice Girl was Baby, but now I love them all (well, almost). Posh and Ginger (yes, I am aware that those are not their real names) are also really cool. I don't know much about Sporty or Scary, but I'm sure that they are pretty cool, too.

Spice World, in all of its cornyness, is still my favorite movie. Yeah, it was cheesy but I've seen it probably at least a few dozen times. I love their music, and trust me, I don't usually go for pop music. I love the Spice Girls and always will.

Girl Power!!!

OMG, I could totally love you and be your best friend in the world just cause you said that! They are awesome, especially Emma.

SMFluvsmusic

[7]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 10

txgirl75 wrote:
    my fav song was friendship never ends. Love that song. I hear they may be getting back together.
    I think you're talking about Wannabe, their first single. The one that goes "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends" or something like that.

And, yeah, I saw this video and they want to get back together early next year, and have this "Spice Girls reunion tour" and tour for a couple of months and get to as many places as they can. That's what I heard.

Edited on 08/15/2007 2:41pm

Edie-Britt-92

[8]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 4

SMFluvsmusic wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:
    I think you're talking about Wannabe, their first single. The one that goes "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends" or something like that.

They also have a song called Headlines (Friendship Never Ends).