Spice Girls

Spice Girls Fan Reviews (3)

• Spice Girls: The best female band ever.

Before I begin, I want to say that I am a straight guy who has been a fan of the Spice Girls ever since the beginning. Now that that's out of the way, I will give you my opinions on the Spice Girls. They have accomplished so much and have had such an impact on the music industry that their music has become some of the most unique with their catchy lyrics and great beats. I respect all they have done and they have had so much success as a 5 piece band. Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Brown have gained my attention and respect as being dedicated music artists and determined individuals. They're better known as Ginger, Posh, Sporty, Baby, and Scary. Many people treat them as some kind of joke whenever they are mentioned in a sentence related to music, but that is an exaggeration to the very fullest. They've collected too many awards and have earned so much money that it pretty much puts any of their doubters to bed. Personally, my favorite use to be Geri, as I could look at her all day, but now my favorite is Mel C. She has had such a successful solo career and seems like a really nice person. I still like them all, but some more than others. In closing, the Spice Girls are so much more than just another female band. There will never be another female band, or any band, that will be like the Spice Girls. In the music business, you have to be "special" in order to make it. They all had that "special" part to them and made their mark in music. A thank you to God and the Spice Girls.
  • I love the Spice Girls!

I really love the Spice Girls especially in 1997/8-2000, and now... They are one of the all-time greats for they were original... They were the ones who started Girl Power and they were known worldwide... They are so great... When I was younger I really loved Emma... Now, it's a tie between Emma and Mel C. I love pop music especially theirs... I don't really have any Spice Girls merchandise except for their albums and some of the Chupa Chups stickers... :lol: I wish I have almost all of the merchandise... :( In order from my most favorite to the least: Emma/Mel C., Geri, Victoria, and Mel B. I like all of them... :P It's a sad thing when Geri was the first one to leave the band and to think that she was like the leader of the Spice Girls and mostly because of her the Spice Girls got known and she was the one who introduced "Girl Power!" :( But now, they all have their solo careers... I wish that they'd reunite because I want to see them live in a concert together...
  • The Spice Girls were an amazing British band in the nineteen-nineties, and they definately continue to have fans to this day.

I first heard music from the Spice Girls the summer before my seventh birthday. I fell in love with their hit "Wannabe" when my older sister played it at her twelth birthday party. My best friends and I became huge fans. We would repeatedly play their tapes, never getting tired of singing along to the perky lyrics. We had a kind of competition to see who could get the most Spice merchandise...I won. By far. I had everything Spice, from backpacks and lunchbags to hats and t-shirts. I had their Barbie dolls and make up sets. I wouldn't even chew gum or suck lollipops if they weren't endorsed by the Spice Girls. Yes, I was obsessed. Though I am definately not as obsessed as I once was, I still love the Spice Girls. I am not a fan of pop music, I will never get sick of listening to their songs. I've seen Spice World dozens of times, at least, and if by chance they get back together and come to a theater anywhere near me, I WILL be the first in line for tickets. I've changed a lot over the years, but I still say that the Spice Girls are my favorite band. I cannot even describe how much I love this band. <3 Girl Power!