Spice Girls

Spice Girls Fan Reviews (3)

• Spice Girls: The best female band ever.

Before I begin, I want to say that I am a straight guy who has been a fan of the Spice Girls ever since the beginning. Now that that's out of the way, I will give you my opinions on the Spice Girls. They have accomplished so much and have had such an impact on the music industry that their music has become some of the most unique with their catchy lyrics and great beats. I respect all they have done and they have had so much success as a 5 piece band. Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Brown have gained my attention and respect as being dedicated music artists and determined individuals. They're better known as Ginger, Posh, Sporty, Baby, and Scary. Many people treat them as some kind of joke whenever they are mentioned in a sentence related to music, but that is an exaggeration to the very fullest. They've collected too many awards and have earned so much money that it pretty much puts any of their doubters to bed. Personally, my favorite use to be Geri, as I could look at her all day, but now my favorite is Mel C. She has had such a successful solo career and seems like a really nice person. I still like them all, but some more than others. In closing, the Spice Girls are so much more than just another female band. There will never be another female band, or any band, that will be like the Spice Girls. In the music business, you have to be "special" in order to make it. They all had that "special" part to them and made their mark in music. A thank you to God and the Spice Girls.