Stacy Keibler

Stacy Keibler Fan Reviews (4)

• Overated.

4.5
    Can't do anything good.
  • Stacy Keibler has gone Hollywood big deal!

I used to like Stacy when I was a litle kid but as I got older I started to dislike her!Yeah I watch the WWE show's and she was their for a long time 5 years but you know what she turned out to be one of those girls who were only in the WWE to get her face on tv!Look at her now walking around like she is Miss.Hollywood you know what Stacy I'am happy you leaved the WWE because you would be just like Kelly Kelly,Brooke Adams and all of the other worthless women their that can't wrestle the only thing that really gets me mad is that she didn't even come out to a show to say I will not be returning but I hope you all still support me or anything to wrestling fans witch she didn't! I rate you Stacy a 5.0!
  • Stacy Keibler the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Stacy Keibler is the best the WWE has to offer and I love her I am her #1 fan and she has grown on me ever since she stepped foot in the WWE. I am so glad I along with the millions of her fans was able to make her the 2004 Babe of The Year and hopefully we can do it again the year. I love Stacy Keibler and she the best and she rules and I know there is no such thing as the perfect women but in my eyes she is. Stacy Keibler is a Godess
  • The best wwe diva ever

The best wwe diva ever should be used more on raw.
    at least stacy keibler has talent unlike those no talent raw diva search contestents. stacy should have her own show or something at least we get to see her more. and at the end of the year vote for stacy as wwe babe of the year 2005.