Stephanie Niznik

Stephanie Niznik Fan Reviews (2)

• Just saw her in Epoch on the Sci-Fi channel. She is an excellent actress and her face, especially her eyes, kept me entranced.

Epoch is the first movie I have seen with Stephanie Niznik as a co-star. Being a sci-fi fan I enjoyed the movie very much. The special effects were excellent and it was good to see James Hong (as the Chinese Ambassador) still at work.

The idea of an artifact, temple, fountain of youth or whatever capable of curing all ills is a fantasy desire of all of us. Particulary people like me that recently had his first episode of heart failure.

But then, to make love to Stephanie would probably put too much strain on the heart. The undertaker would have a hell of a time taking the smile off my face.

Seriously, Stephanie played her part extremely well and quite convincing.
  • Nina, nina, nina.

I am so glad that Nina has been getting more screen time in the past 2 seasons. We got 2 c her exceptional work in the 1st season w/ all the drama surrounding her husband and I have been dying to c more of her ever since. I am so glad that she has been really intergrated into the cast & made a regular. I can not wait 2 c where she will end up this season w/ the whole triangle situation she has been worked into.