Stephen Fry

Stephen Fry Fan Reviews (5)

• Stephen Fry is an entertaining and intelligent host, a erudite and witty guest, a talented and convincing actor, a funny and charming raconteur and a gifted and absorbing author.

I have been a fan of Stephen Fry's work for many years, from the days of A Bit of Fry and Laurie and Jeeves and Wooster, I have been entertained by his comedic skills.

I enjoyed his forays into the cinema, Peter's Friends was funny, and of its time, and Wilde was a perfect role for him.

As a writer I was impressed too, I particularly enjoyed The Liar and Paperweights.

As a guest on chat shows and panel games, he was was always entertaining, knowledgeable and just a little bit rude :D.

As a host on panel games, particulary the incomparable QI he continues to amaze with his depth of knowledge, and excellent repartee with the guests.

And moving behind the camera has proved successul too, with Dirty Pretty Things.

And just as I think I can find nothing else to admire, I was moved by his family tree investigation in Who Do you Think you Are? as well as his frankness and openess in The Secret Life of a Manic Depressive.

He would be my ideal dinner guest, but I'd probably never want him to leave!