Stephen Hillenburg

Stephen Hillenburg Fan Reviews (20)

• THE BEST CREATOR

He is the the creator of my favourite show (spongebob). I love his work in Rocko's Modern Life and spongebob the movie is my favourite movie. He's a great guy. and the best animator ever.
  • Creator of SpongeBob

He is the creator for my favorite show, SpongeBob SquarePants. He was on Rocko's Modern Life for all seasons (and was a creative director for season 4). Most of the episodes he did were hilarious especially Wacky Deli. As for SpongeBob, he only wrote Help Wanted and Bubblestnad, but he was the excutive producer for the first three seasons. Then he quits and this is when post movie haters decided to hate SpongeBob because of that. I don't blame Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show. I think Paul Tibbitt is doing the show still perfect. Overall, while there is nothing else to say about him besides on those two shows he worked on, Stephen Hillenburg is an excellent creator for my favorite show. 10/10

• Worked on Rocko and invented Spongebob Squarepants, both all-time favs of mine

This dude is awesome. He worked on the fourth season of Rocko's Modern Life, and he, as everybody knows, created Spongebob Squarepants and the town of Bikini Bottom. I have to give him credit for pretty much every good Spongebob episode from s1, s2, and s3 (and of course that awesome movie.) Spongebob has really gone down since he left since there have been too many episodes like "The Splinter" and "Penny Foolish" since he was cut off the team. I hope he's making another cartoon, or he's making a possible comeback to Spongebob, cause while it is coming back from mediocrity, I still haven't seen an amazing episode since he left. Anyways, he's inventive an d awesoem, so I give him a 10/10 A+
  • Incredibly creative, I love this guy.

Oh Stephen, he's such a cartoon genius! I can't explain how much I admire this man for having such a brilliant imagination. I mean, SpongeBob SquarePants is without a doubt one of the most original concepts for a cartoon show, ever, and all of this came out of Steve's mind. This is so awesome. But as much as I love him for being one of the most creative cartoonists, I have to be honest and say that I'm kind of mad at him for leaving the show, I really don't see the perfect reason for why he had to step back, ok, maybe he wanted a brake, that's understandable, but for so long? The show needs him back on the writing staff, he has such a brilliant mind that it can't be wasted, sure he's working on the executive part of the show, but no, that's not the way SpongeBob needs him right now. But since I admire him so much, I can't help but making him one of my favorite personalities ever, thanks so much Steve, for bringing laughter to our hearts for 10 years now with SpongeBob!
  • He worked on one of my favorite shows. He created one of my shows.

Stephen Hillenburg is a funny guy. Nobody else has the kind of genius that he does that would enable them to create a show as creative as SpongeBob SquarePants. It (when he was in the Producer role) was the best thing on Nickelodeon.

He also worked on Rocko's Modern Life for the 3rd and 4th seasons of the show. Those seasons are my favorite seasons overall, and it's all thanks to him. He even worked on my favorite episode, Wacky Delly. There are so many things that I probably would hate, had he not been involved in them. His genius should be known by all.

He's a great guy.
  • OMG this guy is too funny!!!

Stephen Hillenburg...is god. I know two shows he's been on: SpongeBob SquarePants and Rocko's Modern Life. He only worked on the first three seasons of SpongeBob, and at least 99.9% of people consider them the best seasons of this show or possibly any other. The mention of him and SpongeBob absolutly amazes me. He also worked on Rocko's Modern Life, and though I've only seen a couple of it, I'm already addicted to it. I heard he's doing a new show, and am counting the seconds until I can see it because I'm sure I'm sure that I'll love it.
  • empty

Thank Goodness He made SpongeBob Squarepants!!!! And THANK GOODNESS HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • He discoered the sponge, Bob SquarePants

The creator of Spongebob has brought many joy. He worked on Rocko. And, other good stuff. He's marine biologist who, is very funny. At first, you might think, "Oh marine biologist created this, yeah." But, once you watch the show. "Who knew he could be that funny?" But, Derek Drymon now takes over Spongebob. And, what does Steve do? He just watches those new episodes and, say "Spongebob? Is. . . Is that you?" As, he sleeps at night. Wating for his show to become better. Maybe he's thinking. "I should make another show and, not hire Derek." Just an idea.

Final Score: A, 10
  • Thank you so much!

He has made the greatest show that had ever been hit on earth: Spongebob Squrepants! Now howoriginal is that show? His humour is seriously funny and his ideas for the show is just simply amzing. But i really wondered what happned to him during the recent episodes of spongebob squarepants? did someone kill him?! well, i will still love him no matter what. I just think that he should improve on spongebob squarepnts. They are losing the fans and now all the haters are attacking it. ahhhh. anyway, stephen is a great, intelligent guy. I hope he improves in spongebob squaprents :)
  • empty

He created the best cartoon ever!!!! Very, very funny.
  • Ying101 review

Well, talented isn't the word i was going for, it should be, the best ever. Stephen Hillenburg is the person who created SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS, one of my favorite show. I would really want to meet him and hug him while saying :" you are the best, you rock for creating spongebob", and he will put me to the crazy over spongebob list. lol, well it may be true, but first i have to meet him, then i have to know how he looks like in case i hugged the wrong guy, an lastly i have to see weather there are guards around him, in case they dragged me to the insane room. * i know, i'm lame *
  • original and talented.

He's mixed two specials passions and talents, the art and the marine study's for create a great show called SpongeBob Squarepants, nothing to say, is only a genius, really, create a sponge who live in the sea, ( well that was rare in my opinion when I had 9 years ) but when i saw the first episode ( or pilot episode ) was funny, but very funny and the spongeBob's phrase "i'm ready" was what but I pleasure to me ( yeah that was my favourite phrase ). and the another show who Stephen worked Rocko's Modern life, nothing bad to say, was a excellent show ( i saw all episodes ).
  • empty

He is the director of Spongebob he is really okay.
  • Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh... Perfect!

His work on SpongeBob SquarePants is the greatest of all times. I also like Rocko's Modern Life. BUT that show isn't on TV anymore, but SpongeBob is! I loved his SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Right now I'm excited, be cause people are saying he's making SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2! I can't believe it! This is the most successfull animation cartoon on TV ever! I hope Nick is proud of it! I'm happy and cheerful since SpongeBob has arrived! But what about you? People say they hate SpongeBob. It's funny and awesome. They're missing out on a great animation series! Yeah! Thanks Stephen Hillenburg!
  • Thank You Steve!

I am like Stephen Hillenburg\'s biggest fan. The reason being because he created SpongeBob SquarePants, my favroite show. I\'m sure Rocko\'s Modern Life is a real good show too because he worked on it (Though I\'ve never seen it before) and SpongeBob is related to that show. I d\'ont know any other show\'s that he is on, but i\'m sure they our all good. I know he\'s also the voice actor of Potty the parrot who appeared on 4 SpongeBob (my favroite show) episodes, all of them were half hour specials. In the long run, Steve is a great guy!
  • i heard he was working on a new show

spongebob square pants is great but it was as good as it was before. what happend spongebob seems to act dumber in a the new episodes so does patrick and you rarely see sandy anymore. its still pretty funny but come on it seems too fast paced and seems pretty short. last time i saw a new episode like when the krusty krab turned into a hotel after it was over i was like oh thats it! don\'t get me wrong i love spongebob squarepants but i like the old episodes better. i loved the ripped pants episode thats one of my favs.
  • I love him for his work on Rocko's Modern Life and Spongebob, but where is he?

But im so upset that he left his own show. Doesn't he know SBSP wont live without his own creations. He's a talented writer on Rocko's Modern Life and he also made the SBSP Movie funny but why leave steve? you are one talented writer and creator but you need to continue on or many fans will be dissapointed.
  • He is a genius in every way!!!!

His show is the best ever, you can't top it! He is a personal favorite for me because his show is my favorite show of all time. Also because he and myself share a common interest, two actually. Animation and Marine Biology are things he enjoys most, and so do I! Both are wonderful things and SpongeBob is an absolute AWESOME way of combining the two.
    Absolute wonderful, great, awesome job goes out to him and congradulations for a most outstanding, brillant, original job goes out to him as well. You ROCK!!!!
  • That's for his originally that Stephen Hillenburg are a real cartoon creator

Stephen Hillenburg is a very talented cartoon creator. Creator of Spongebob Squarepants, that's more for this he's popular, but that's nice to learn that he's inspired by the Jacques Cousteau documentary films because he's great!

A Spongebob like a cartoon character? Why not? It's original, sensational. Why passed in the sea? That's logical! Stephen Hillenburg respect really the ocean aspect and for so, this guy are really AWESOME
  • Man this guy is so AWSOME!

Man this guy is so AWSOME! I think he is so talented at writing cartoons. I don't know why but when I look at him he just doesn't look like the guy who would create SpongeBob but he did. I always loved his work in Rocko or at least what I can remember of it, and I think he is doing great with SB. I don't care if you think season four is bad because I think it's good. It'll get better...I Know it will. Yes I am insane for thinking this but I reject your reality and Subsitute my own!