Steve Burton

Steve Burton Fan Reviews (6)

• Love Him

Steve Burton ROCKS in the General Hospital spinoff Night Shift. It's a fast-paced show filled with great actors but he is THE reason I tune in!
  • Gorgeous Perfection

Steve Burton is an amazing actor, who is known best for the role of "Jason Morgan on the soap opera General Hospital. His portrayal of this character is absolutely perfect! He was one of the first reasons I acknowledged this show. He may portray a mob enforcer but he is simply gorgeous. Whenever you see him in a scene it is never a dull moment. His character brings entertainment and enjoyment to everyone. You may also know him atleast his voice in Final Fantasy VII. He was the voice actor for Cloud Strife, and he brought his similiar characteristics to that character as well.
  • I wish he was on all of my favorite shows!

Steve is easily one of the most talented actors I have evr seen. I do not just mean soaps. I was rivited by his performance in Taken, and really mad when those... killed him!
    I personally think that Galactica could use him. If he went on that show, he would get it through more seasons! You know why? Because people like me would get... off at the producers if they canceled it! Well, I am allready ... off, but whay can you do?
    I say... come ON movie producers! Open your eyes! You have one of the greatest talents right in front of you and you do not see him! Steven Speilberg thought he was great (which he is) so you all need to put him in your biggest blockbuster right now! People like me will give you the money you want for it!
  • Cute, Sexy, and Smart all in one person.

Great actor. He plays a great mob guy on GH as Jason Morgan. His actor abblites are underated. Steve is also a wonderful person. He has been on GH for about 15 to 20 years. Him and "Sonny" are great together. They act off each other. He can cry and kiss wonderful. He makes you bleive in his charter on GH. When he had the crash on GH he did a wonderful acting job. Steve should win more emmys for his work. Very hundsome and sexy. He can work with some of the great actors on GH and be great or better then the actor or actress he is working with.Great Guy.
  • Steve Burton has been on many shows and has done 3 movies. He is a sweetheart he has one daughter and a son on the way! He is an amazing actor

Steve Burton is one of my favorite t.v. daytime actors of all time, he is absolutely gorgeous, he plays his character Jason Morgan very well, he is a mob enforcer who can be mean but in reality is a real sweetheart, he just doesn't want that to get around to a lot of his enemies!
  • Steve Burton is completely Gorgeous.

Steve Burton is one of the hottest guys I have ever seen. If he wasn't on General Hospital, I don't think I would watch it. Steve Burton and Kelly Monaco are the hottest couple on GH. They may even be the hottest couple on tv. Steve Burton rocks....I drool everytime I see this extremely hunky guy!