Steve Harvey (I)

Steve Harvey (I) Fan Reviews (39)

• Being along with Family makes my day

Steve, I love the show when I come home from work I make sure I done with every thing by the time Family comes on. I go to my room and for one hour I don't have a care in the world. I won't say that I'll get a change to come see your show in person with my finical situation being what it is but that's alright because for one hour five days a week I'm there. Keep up the go work
  • Loved your christmas show

My wife and I have always loved your show and todays show with the President was one of the best shows ever. Sorry we have not been able to attend one of your shows but we do plan to one of these days. but me and my wife was able to take a picture with you and your bobyguard from the kings of comedy tour in Austin and we still have to expalin that two this day. Keep doing what you are doing and God will keep blessing you to do it. Mr Harvey I am not asking you for anything but I would like to know if you have any relatives in Austin because I am from a long line of harvey in Austin, TX and I would like how've know if my wife and I are able to be listed on your grand christmas gifts My wife and would love to wish you ad your household a marry christmas and a happy new year.
  • good christmas show

I love chistmas my birthday is the 21 of Dec. I love your today show I wish I was on the today show to get some of those gift to give to my grand children keep doing what you are doing have a merry chistmas with your family and friend bye precious
  • SWEET POTATO PIE !!!

MR. HARVEY,

AFTER WATCHING YOU SHOW TODAY, AND HEARING YOU SAY, " YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD AND IT IS NEVER TO LATE" TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR DREAM , I AM SENDING THIS TO YOU.

I MAKE, 'THE BEST' THE BEST' SWEET POTATO PIE ! BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START. I ALSO AM AN AMPUTEE. I DO HOPE BEING HANDICAPPED IS INCLUDED IN YOUR STATEMENT. I AM GOOD AT COOKING AND I CAN BAKE, EXCUSE ME, I AM GREAT. I JUST TO KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN MY DREAM MAKING. I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT HOPEING TO HEAR FROM YOU, BUT NOTHING BEATS A FAILURE, BUT A TRY.

PLEASE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BE BLESSED.

CHERYL HAYES DOCHERTY

• Althoughy my girl has leukemia she also has all of my heart!

Hey there Mr. Steve Harvey! My fiance has Leukemia and I have . and my fiance does not even have enough money to buy a wedding dress and I cannot afford to provide for her! Her mom has . too and my fiance does not want money from me just love and she stole all my love! My fiance is sweet enough to make a guys teeth rot! My fiance does not want anything except love from a man and I have given her all of my love! I have no more love for anybody else!
  • Moms turning 70

Hi Steve, love your show. Really Really need your help.

My brother and niece & Nephew & I want to take my mom for her 70th bday to Hawaii in a cruise or rent a vacation home in Maui. She refused to go anywhere because my dad is no longer with us since 04. He passed on her bday and we want her to go. Please help

Us make my mom want to enjoy her bday a new way. Thanks Steve. My brother and I are both on disability I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, Raynauds Disease and in Feb I had a heart attach at 46.

Your Fan

Jan McGrath

815-409-6351
  • tears

Steve love all your shows thank God for your spirit. Just one more thing,please have a box of tissue available for crying guest.
  • Loving your show

My husband and I love watching your show. We always come away with a lesson taught or a inspirational thought imbedded into our hearts. We have 135 yrs between us ( he's 73 and I'm 62 ) and we have both learned a lot and laughed a lot watching your show, heck there's even times when we cry watching your show. Just wanted you to know that you are the highlight of our senior years and are grateful for you being you and doing what you do . Keep up the great work. Miguel & Teresa Alzamora, the rockin chair duo....
  • A forget me not

Hello Steve

I have a idea of a risk band to go around the seniors arm and the cane he walks, so, when he walks away from his cane it will ring. Do you know how many families have given expensive cane to their one and the can was lost. I hope that this email is especially for you and your staff. Please let me know. Cynthia Reavis Washington DC
  • help!! A MOTHERS WISH FOR HER CHILD:)

Amy son and daugther has five kids one special needs child in they are very young mother and father who loves there children very much and needs alot of help for there special needs child . has a small apartment but needs a house that will aquipt the special needs child ......... my name is conchetta mack mother of eric mack 310 912 4974
  • The man that finally proposed to his girlfriend of 5 years.

Steve, I am watching your show right now about the man who did not want to commit. The woman is very fortunate the man eventually popped the question on your show, thanks to your intervention. Before the show got to the point where the man popped the question I was extremely mad at this man. I particularly love your question, " you are scare, why did you ask her to move in? This is where I am going. this woman was giving everything a wife can give a man, even more, why do you think he will be eager to commit. The woman was already playing wife, and the man even though he was not admitting it, was enjoying being uncommited husband. Where is the excitement and eagerness to pop the question. She is very lucky you waded in, she would have been in that situation for more years to come. Steve thank you. I have always loved your show, be it family feud, Steve Harvey morning radio show and presently your talk show. Wishing you continuous and permanent God's blessing.

Hey Steve my name is Antoinette Williams I have watched your show from the I LOVE My question is where can I sign my son up for your mentoring I dont see a place here where I can leave our REALLY NEED SOME I can b reached @

Thanks:

Ms. Antoinette Williams

*~*smooches*~*
  • Haven't dated in 20 years

Hi Steve, My name is Anita , I am 56 years old , I have gain weight ,I have my false teeth ,but they are not fixed right and I can't wear since I have gain weight my clouthes don't fit right have signed up online dateing ,but no luck. I have sent picture online dateing and I geuss the way I look noone want's to be with someone like me .Please can you help me look good so I can find someone to share my life with. Thank you Anita
  • I'm Esther,have long hear

Hi Steve, I live in Baltimore,I from Trinida,but i will love someone like done seeing your show could I go on the date with kevin never want on a date in my 42 year an don't go any way I'm Esther
  • To love and to rub in our wedding vows. Massage Room for Hubby

Dear Mr Harvey, Like your show watch it every day with my husband Mike. We will be married 29 years this April and I would love to give my Husband massage room so I can give him the massages he loves and deserves so much. do you think you could help. Oh I all must forgot Mike tells everyone that he put love and to rub in our wedding vows. Thank you and God Bless.
  • Hi Steve, I watch your show all the time. Your Birthday show wa

Hi Steve, I watch your show in texas all the time. I love it. I watched your birthday show and i cried right alone with you. That was so touching. You show to the world that no matter what goes on in life you can overcomeif you keep god first. Oh by the way, are you sure you"re not call to be a preacher. One mf my dreamore thing I have some ideas for some of your shows I will send it through. One show is to help me get discovered. I love to sing but for the lord now. Have a gospel show. God Bless
  • talk show & family feud

Steve I watch you 3 times a day your talk show & 2 times on family feud I think your awesome & so funny you crack me up every day On todays show with judge alex soladan & the sex therapy i loved the show you are so smart!!! your birthday show was great your wife & kids was so sweet plz stay on the air with both shows i look so forward to them every day thank you for being so funny sherry skaggs
  • CHRISTMAS BLUES !!!

HI, IVE BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW FROM THE BEGINNING AND I LOVE IT. DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON I HAVE THE BLUES. I DIDNT HAVE THE FUNDS TO GET THE THINGS I WOULD HAVE WANTED FOR MY BOY AND MY MOTHER ITS NOT ABOUT ME. I JUST WANTED TO NO ABOUT THE HOLIDAY GIVE AWAY. ANYTHING WOULD BE NICE IF U MR. HARVEY OR TO YOUR ASST. I WOULD BE VERY THINKFUL. PLEASE SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE HAVE A MARRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
  • 12/19/2012 night show

Harvey,

I don't usually watch TV. I happened to browse a different channel about a month ago,there I saw your program. I loved it very much. You brought me smile again in my life what I have lost since I am on a different journey not by my choice. The road is long and very hard. I came from the very close family. But ,I saw my immediate family only two times in the past twenty years. We contact with each other over the phone every now and then. This is a very difficult season.. What keeps me going on is what I have in my heart. It is a deep yearning for to know God and grow in Him.

I see your program is very healthy and enjoyable. Thank you very much that you are educating people through that field in very unique way.

May God Richly Bless You and Family,

Jeannie

• for a ladd off santa

steve; for one of your biggest fan ; those giftes you showed today{12-19-12} would be great for X-MAS for my wife . happy wife is a happy send to : russell davis 1590 pendleton st memphis tn. 38114
  • X-Mas Gifts for big daddy and I

Steve on the show you had some great gifts for women and men. I would love to have those gifts. i know more people ould use these items, but it really would nice if they were ours. Faye Gorhan 834 N. Grosvenor CT. Virginia Beach, VA. 23462 757-490-8269
  • Helping those in need

Steve Harvey is saw the gifts you gave at Christmas and I wanted them so bad I cried. I wont have any gifts this year and I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to send them to me.

Prophetess Israela

1360 N 13th St Apt 66C

Corsicana, Tx 75110

682-551-0446
  • Bullying doesnt stopcipal did not accknowlege her and sent my grandson to class without even talking

My grandson has been bullied all school year. I have gone to the school for help amd so has his mother. The last time my daughter went the princtpal he did not even accknowlege her and sent my granson to class even though he(the principal) asked for this meeting, This school ignores the bullying problem so what do you do then ?
  • giggles ~ :)

Hey, i have learned to love watching Your show , Steve, today i was in giggles and just want to really Thank You ! Heaven Bless you , Steve , and if they are smart , You will be on TV for many years, ( if You want to ! :) ) Happy Holidays, and thank You very much , ! May "You" be "N~Joyin" :)
  • hi steve

i watch your show every day i look up to you man im Joshua singleton i am 13

my b day is on 12/21/98 im your biggest fan

• hey steve im am a single mother of three boys

im a strong woman and will not go back to the fathers of my children bc when i most needed them thay did me so wrong and now that they think theyre older they want me back but still do the same old ish ukno one got locked up wen my son was 9 months and was not there at alll the last 5 months so.... the others have anger issues....so i dont want my kids growing up know n that man do this and i want my kids to be better then there fathers and how can i be both mom and dad to them plz help
  • A clever title goes here!

I WATCH YOUR SHOW ON 10.18.12.U HAD ON FIVE SINGLE GENTLEMEN. I WAS WONDERING IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MEET THE FIFTH ONE FROM THE END, AM VERY SINGLE AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET A NICE GENTLEMAN, FOR FRIENDSHIP, AND SEE WHERE IT GOES. I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY. GOD BLESS U. ALTHEA FROM FLORIDA.
  • Show aired Sept 27, On forgiving yourself

I listened to the pastor you had on today, I have a lot of people to forgive myself, but what hit home and bothered me the most is when the lady got up and talked about her mother leaving her for her boyfriend at the age of 5. I am that mother, although I know my girls are doing great with thier fathers, they are getting things that I would not have been able to give them. But I know they miss me, and I miss them terribly, I am 1300 miles away. I fight a daily battle with myself, going what the heck am I doing here, I know my girls still need me. I talk to them both several times a week, which helps. But you were right about the mother having problems, which is what I am dealing with. At this point could use prayers on which way is the way the Lord wants me to go. I love watching, nice to be able to laugh in the mist of problems.
  • THE STEVE HARVEY T,V SHOW

YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND ROLE MODEL TO ALL YOUNG AND OLD CONGRADULATE ON U NEW TALK SHOW ME AND HUSBAND LOVE U SHOW I WOULD LIKE TO ME U ONE DAY GOD BLESS U LOVE CAROL FOY OF PHILADELPHIA

• The Steve Harvey T.V. Show

I absolutely love Steve Harvey and I love his new T.V. show! Not only is he one of the funniest men in show business he loves, admires and is a MAN who has taken the time to "know" women! He makes me laugh and he touches my heart ... because he shows us his! He is not one of those entertainers who is beyond us .. he feels like he is right down here with us .. one of us!
< 1 2