Steve Irwin

Forums: Steve Irwin Board: This is pathetic.

DragonRider1993

[1]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    After he dies a bunch of people come here and now that it's been a while you all just stop caring? That's pathetic
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheBeatleNoob

[2]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    I agree. Like I'm not gonna be hypocrital. I'll be the first to say that I didn't watch Steve enough before he died, yetI was still incredibly shaken when he died. If I had been the loyal fan I should've, I could've been even worse. I really wish I had kept up on the shows. The differencebetween me and all the people who left his side after it's been a year, is that I am still here. I still post on Steve Irwin boards and everything. I miss him. I won't forget.

kdtfiles

[3]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 23
    I was a fan of the show, but more-so I was a HUGE fan of Steve, he was a great human being. I was devistated when he died, cried for days, still cry, even now it is hard for me to type this and hold back the tears. I can't watch the show anymore, it's just to hard. A few months ago I turned on an ep, it was the one where they did all the pranks on each other, I totally lost it and had to turn off the tv. I wanted to post on the 1 year annaversary, but I just couldn't. So I can sort of understand why some people aren't here, sure many have chosen to forget him, but there are peple like myself that just find it so hard, emotionaly, to post on here. Steve and his family will always be in my heart.

36th_Phantom

[4]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    DragonRider1993 wrote:
    After he dies a bunch of people come here and now that it's been a while you all just stop caring? That's pathetic
    I care, and im here to pay my respects that should count for something