Steve Nguyen

Steve Nguyen Fan Reviews (4)

• I hope he does more movies in the near future. I got a chance to work with him on a commercial in Orange County, and he's a really down to earth guy.

There's a lot you can say about him, but for sure he's a really talented individual. From first hand experience, I can say he's a star in the making. I got a chance to do some extra work with him, and I heard he is doing some short films right now. Hopefully he will be as big as I expect him to be.
  • Nguyen is one of the best coworkers I've ever worked with, and I have to give credit to what he's done before. It's amazing to know what people will do to make it big like he did, and surprisingly he pulled it off successfully.

I think he is an all around great person if you get to know him. I've done a lot of studio work in the past and I've had the opportunity to work with him before. He doesnt fool around and he has the know-how to survive in this business. At such a young age, it's incredible how much you can learn from this guy. He works everyday, and he puts forth everything he has into his work.
  • Stickblade Inc. was founded by Steve Nguyen in 2000, where he created and dealt with several multimillion dollar businesses. Currently lives in Palos Verdes Estates, California.

CEO of Stickblade, I have to say without a doubt that he is one of the best web IT technicians and designers in the United States. There aren't too many credits under his belt, but from what I've seen, he's done pretty good work. The things that he can do and that he has done in the past is definitely something that amazes me.
  • Steven Nguyen (born December 30, 1985 in Torrance, California) is a C.E.O. of his own label multimedia, film, and e-commerce corporation called Stickblade Incorporated), a sublevel accounting firm for the RemoteNet Corporation.

Steve Nguyen is all around one of the most talented workers in the film industry. He must go on to do better films instead of video games. I'm looking forward to reading his new novel coming out this fall. There's a lot of interesting background information involving his life stories growing up.