Steve-O

Steve-O Fan Reviews (6)

• Just love him.

Such a sweetie. Glad he got some help (rehab).
  • Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville are amazing !

This guy really is my role model. I really look up to him, and Johnny Knoxville, I belive they're both great. Jack Ass is honestly the greatest show ever I love it ! Steve-O is so great I laughed so hard when he got his butt cheeks pierced together it was so funny. Also, when he got JACKASS stapled on his ass that was hilarious. When Johnny Knoxville recked that rental car and returned it saying that he hit a dog, my friends almost pissed their pants. As you can see I love Jackass and of course Wildboyz. These people are my heroes (:
  • I loves him!.

OMG! I love him! lol! Like he is so funny && stupid=] ! he like does like the stupidest stuff ever! but he seems like a koolness person to be with or around && have a fun crazy time with! ily! yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yupp yupp ! ily !
  • empty

I only know Steve-O from the two "Jackass" movies and from his appearances on "The Howard Stern Show." I have to say that of all the "Jackass" stuntmen, Steve-O is probably the craziest and that is saying a lot.
  • How can you not love Steve-o?

Most of you know this guy from Jackass and Wildboyz and ofcours Jackass the movie (witch i love all three shows and movie!) I really like thoso programs like Jackass , Wildboyz and Dirty Sanchez and Steve-o toghter with Pritchard (from Dirty Sanchez) these are my favorite characters of those show. Steve-o is just so funny when he tries those things out and he does that on a crazy-ass kind of way and that's what splits him from wee-man , Johny Knoxville and all those other characters and I just love him! How can you not love this guy?? He is just so good and I also really like the clip with his Jackass-team and wolfmother with the 'Joker and the thief'! He's just a real daredevil!
  • Steve-o is so awesome, I love his show wildboyz it so stupid and funny!!!

Steve-o is so crazy he'll pretty much do anything. From throwing up a goldfish to walking on hot coles. He's so funny on jackass to. I remember the cup tests LOL. Good times LOL. I really think everyone should watch his show Wildboyz!!! It's just them doing stupid things lol but it's totally cool. And he's hot!!! :)