Steve Wilkos

Steve Wilkos Fan Reviews (5)

• I LOVE YOU STEVE WILKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the simplest way i can say about steve wilkos is i wish there are more guys like him. i totally love his shows because if i didnt i wouldnt stay up until 1:00am in the morning (central time) to watch steve. he is the best and i just melt in my couch watching him telling them like it is! i think that is so moncho(need a glass of cold water) i love you steve your my #1 fan in my books!!!!!! i dont know how you put up with the people you put up with because if i ever came across a child milister or men beating on women i would tore there head off. i had an abuser too until i knew how to take up for my self and i gave him a good clean punch to his head and i was able to call 911 to have him arrested. and later on i got with an old friend to turn out to be a child milister and first thing i done got some of his stuff threw them out with him and got my gun and told him he got 5 secs. to get off my property. because i would had shot him.its not right for a child to live in horror the rest of that childs life while a child milister dont half no worries. i say fry them to death!!!