Steven Spielberg

Steven Spielberg Fan Reviews (17)

• The greatest director of all time

Steven Speilberg is such a talented director. There are other talented directors like Peter Jackson, Ron Howard, Tony Scott, J.J. Abrams, and Christopher Nolan but this director has the hands to make every movie he directed, produced, or executive produced were amazing. You can forget about the beloved film "E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial". Also, I love the Indiana Jones movies that Steven Speilberg directed... he can sure make adventurous and epic Indiana Jones movies. Steven Speilberg produced a film with director J.J. Abrams called "Super 8" which was a great movie. He is going to be the executive producer of the upcoming summer film "Cowboys & Aliens" with director Jon Favreau and he is also going to executive produce "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" with director Michael Bay". He will also be an executive producer "Real Steel" which will release in theaters in October 7th, 2011. Steven Speilberg will also be directing and producing his film "The Adventures of Tintin" releasing in theaters December 23rd, 2011. Steven Speilberg is a talented and gifted man to who knows how to direct and produce good films. Steven Speilberg is also the executive producer of the TNT sci-fi drama TV series called "Falling Skies". You have to be crazy to not think Steven Speilberg is an awesome director. I've always been impressed by his work and it would be an honor to meet him one day. Overall, Steven Speilberg is the greatest director of all time... the other directors that I mentioned in the beginning of my review, I'm a fan of their work as well. 10/10
  • The best director ever!

Steven Spielberg, legend of the movies and films, is in my personal opinion one of the best directors of all times, if he isnt the best. Steven Spielberg, who today is 62, became interested in films when he took a tour in Universal studios. After seeing his entusiasm, the president of Universal Studios gave him a 3 days pass, but when it expired he just entered, people became used to him after three days, and now is the greatest director. He has such great films such as Jaws, Jurasic Park, E.T the extraterrestrial, Saving Private Ryan, Schineider's List, War of the Worlds, Raiders of the Lost Arc and many others!
  • empty

wow you get to review clebs cool ok here is my review of steven spielberg now he is one of the greatist directors of all time and i have to say he is just amazing i meant he made jurassic park jaws and tone of movies he even made hook and land before time now i have to admit he was ah good director but he does have ah personal since of style but overall this is ah good director even though some of his movies were chessy but he is jewish you know but im trying to do ah review on this celeb wich i never knew he can but not only he does good and strong directing and good caster he makes ah good director overall i give this guy.

4 stars out of 5.

more celebrity reviews coming soon wow is just awesome
  • empty

steven spielberg is one of our greastest dirctors and producers of our time. i loved everything he has done. he has made movies like the twilight zone the movie and the classic jaws. and the goonies and jurassic park i look forward to every new movie he does. and his legacy will live one forever.
  • empty

One of the greatest movie directors of all time, Spielberg has made more memorable movies then any other director in the history of movies. Jaws, Close Encounters, Jurassic Park, etc. He makes some of the very best movies in the business, and hasn't yet made a movie with a grade under a B.
  • empty

One of the greatest film directors of all time. He has given audiences the most spectacular films from E.T. and Jaws to Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park. Using the best special effects in the film industry, Steven can do no wrong film. One Day I'll be as great as him. Believe It!!
  • empty

A very good director that does a good job in making movies all of his movies are shot really good and the movies are good movies.
  • One of the all time great filmmakers.

Steven Spielberg is truly a legend, he has directed and produced, some of Hollywood to movies, including E.T., Back to The Future, Jurassic Park, Batteries not Included, Men In Black, and Indiana Jones, just to name a few.

Steven Always have quality films, he always knows how to pick actors for his films, Harrison Ford worked with him on the Indiana Jones films and though I haven't seen them all I though the ones I did see where good, and very well written.

He's a great storyteller, and it shows in every movie that he has directed, I can't remember seeing a movie by him that I didn't like, not only is he good at directing live action movies but he does a great job of telling the tale of a mouse in the second American Tail movie.

Some of my favorite movies by him are Casper, Hook, American Tail and Jurassic Park, as well as others.

Even after years of being a director/producer, Steven still shows that he can make great movies.
  • A legendry film maker.

Spielberg at his prime could do no wrong. Some of his films have had legendry success. During the 70's, 80's and early 90's he gave hit after hit. Be it Jaws, Schindlers List, ET, Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park or Indiana Jones. He had that magic touch that made all his films better than the rest.

Of all his films Schindlers List was my very favorite. He had a delicate balance to strike as he didn't want to go over the top and show gore and he wanted to portray the full atrocities of the Nazis. The final product was a masterpiece that will forever keep its place in history as one of the finest films made.

Spielberg will always enjoy a larger than life status in Hollywood due to his past accomplishments.. but off late his movies have lost that magic touch. He hasn't made any sensational films in years. Let's hope he gets over that soon and gives us another of his magnificently crafted films.
  • empty

Without a doubt the greatest film director there is!
  • empty

Steven Spielberg is officially the greatest director and producer of all time brining out tons of brilliant movies such as Jurassic Park, Back To The Future, Saving Private Ryan, ET, Shrek, The Land Before Time and dozens of others which were still terrific like The Terminal, Munich and so much more and he continues today with Jurassic Park IV and we hope alot more.
  • empty

Great director. He has directed, produced, and acted in a lot of classic and awesome movies. Like Jaws and Saving Private Ryan, War of the Worlds, Jurassic Park and of course, my all time favorite, Schindler's List, which is by the way one of the best movies ever. I also think that his style is something worthy of mentioning and that most of his movies are just, just awesome. He is easy one of the best directors ever.
  • empty

Steven Spielberg is, without question, the best film director ever. No one will be able to surpass his amazing creative genius or his flair for even the smallest detail. I'm not really sure how to "review" him. Pretty much all of my favorite movie classics were directed by him--the Back to the Future triology, the Indiana Jones trilogy, etc.
  • The Greatest Movie Director of All Time.

Steven Spielberg is perhaps the only film director today that can claim of being "The Greatest Film Director of All Time". His powerful and relentless vision for the movies transformed what people expected from the experience and how they should experience that experience. No amount of negative criticism can tarnish his greatness that he rightfully acquired since the beginning of his career. He is indeed the undisputed King of Movie Directors. His timeless movie classics such as Jaws, E.T., Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Jurassic Park have transformed movies to higher standards that could only be imagined by studio executives in Hollywood. Steven Spielberg is indeed the greatest film director ever, period.
  • Has made some of the best movies ever

I am going to reapeat it again he Has made some of the best movies ever oscar winner Steven Spielberg movies are great. Some of his movies include jaws close encounters of the third kind et plotergist jurassic park and more i cant think of right now.His movies all have right story lines hope he wont go away soon.
  • He's alright.

I have seen tons of movies that he has made. All three of the Indana Jones movies to name a few. I have also seen parts of Saving Private Ryan. I also can not wait for the War of the Worlds DVD to come out. I am also excited about the fourth Indiana Jones movie in 2007. Personally, I hope these newer movies of his are as good as his older stuff.
  • None shall go down in history as gallantly as Steven Spielberg, undisputedly one of the finest directors and producers ever.

From "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" to "Saving Private Ryan", from "Animaniacs" to "Back to the Future", and from "Catch Me If You Can" to "Indiana Jones", Steven Spielberg has done them all, and has done them well.

Even if he's the writer ("Medal of Honor" game series; "The Goonies"), the producer ("Into the West"; ""), a miscellaneous crew member, or behind the director's chair himself, Spielberg leaves his trademark of excellence.

A noted billionaire, he has earned every penny, even turning down payment for Schindler's List! We owe him credit for making some of the finest movies ever to come out of the American cinema, and sometimes the world.

Generous, kind, experienced, and a Democrat to boot. Good luck finding someone else like Steven Spielberg.