Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder Fan Reviews (3)

• I love Stevie Wonder. He is my favourite singer ever. He is the best. He is my one and only idol!!!!

I love Stevie Wonder. He is my favourite singer ever. :) I love him since I was a little girl. I grew up listening to his songs. :) He is such an amazing artist and such a good person too. The music world needs some more people like him that use his influence to help other people. I love all his songs. I wish that he continuing to do more songs and make more concerts around the world (so I can see him one more time in a concert). :)
    He is the best. He is my one and only idol!!!! :)
  • Despite his blindness, Stevie Wonder is, and always will be, the talented musician of Motown.

Like Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder went blind at a young age, yet, despite his loss, he is able to rose up as the music star he is today.

Every song and the insturments he play leaves out a very soulful rhythm that always gets the beat out of everyone, plus, because he overcame his disadvantage, he proves to be a positive role model for anyone out there that have problems of their own, and the results leads to a more cheerful path.

From the day he made his debut at Motown, it is clear that Stevie Wonder will not retire from the music world anytime soon.
  • If I could rate him a 20 I would

Stevie Wonder is amazing. He is a music genius. Even though he is blind that doesn't mean that you still can't do anything. This man can sing and play the piano so good, it's just make you want to drop your jaw. He shows that you can still be blind and still have talent. Thats why Stevie Wonder is so amazing.