Sum 41

Sum 41 Fan Reviews (6)

• One of the best bands ever!

Sum 41 is one of the greatest artists of all time! My favorite songs are The Hell Song, No Reason, Peices, and Over My Head. And now I need to make space so if you don't mind heres the alphabet. a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z. O snap! Ok now heres me counting to 20. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20. lol you gotta love a sence of humor. Anyway I LOVE U SUM 41!
  • One of the best punk rock bands out there.

Sum 41 is a Canadian punk band from Ajax, Ontario. Their band was actually formed in 1996 and signed an international record deal with Island Records in 1999. The members of the band include Deryck Whibley as their lead vocalist and guitarist, Cone McCaslin as their bass guitarist and Steve Jocz as their drummer. They have released five studio albums. Their recording labels include Island Records, Aquarius Records/EMI and Universal Records. Their latest album Underclass Hero was released on July 24, 2007 and debuted at #7 in the United States. It has also reached #1 in Canada just like their previous 3 albums.
  • Fantastic band.

Sum 41 is easily my second favorite band. I love their music, and a lot of their songs are really deep. They make you think, and make you look up the lyrics be like, "This is exactly what I'm going through right now." Their music helps me get through the most toughest times, and it just has a great sound to it. Some of my favorite songs by them are, "Still Waiting", "Walking Disaster", "Underclass Hero", and "Fat Lip". Awesome music, they do a great job at what they do. Their new album rocks, and I can't get enough their songs. Great band. They get a 10/10 rating at the minimum.
  • Sum 41 knows what I like

This is the kind of punk I really enjoy. Sum 41 writes loud rock out music. I espescially enjoy listening to "In Too Deep", "Still Waiting", amd "The Hell Song." When Sum 41's music is not stuck in my head, Green Day is. When I heard their first album, "A Half Hour of Power" on iTunes, I thought that it was pretty good. The when "All Killer, No Filler" came out, I became a Sum 41 fan. I became even more of a fan when "Does This Look Infected" came Out. I have not heard their latest album "Chuck", but I'm sure it's great.
  • Sum 41 is my favorite band in the whole world!

They are a great band with an excellent twist of different genres of music...but most goes under the genre of alternative. My favorite album is chuck, yet, my favorite song is Fat Lip. I remember when I was in 3rd grade, my cousins and I put on a dance production for Christmas...one of the songs we performed was Fat Lip...and now, I still remember the dance! It was so much fun! Anyway...I still think that Sum 41 rocks!
  • sum 41,I think is one of the greatest bands.they have guitar solo's on every record.awesome drum beats.and kick ass lyrics.

sum 41,I think is one of the greatest bands.they have guitar solo's on every record.awesome drum beats.and kick ass lyrics.they are one of my personal favorites.they know how to have fun and not take themselves(or anything else) seriously.I love there cd 'Does This Look Infected?' and 'Chuck'.they are so laid back but can always put on a great show.