Summer Glau

Summer Glau Fan Reviews (25)

• Beautiful actress and I'm hopeful will have a great career.

What a beautiful actress. I first saw her, in the TV Series, Firefly, as River Tam. The Series ran from 2002 to 2003 for 14 Episodes. Her emerging character, from telepathic, traumatized, helplessness to kick ass fighter was great. Unfortunately, the TV series was cancelled. On Sept. 30, 2005, Serenity, the movie, was released, based on Firefly. Summer reprised her character, River Tam. We saw her Ballet training used to great effect. I saw her back on TV, in the Series, The Unit. A recurring role as Crystal Burns, from Episode 2, Aired, Sept. 26, 2006, and Episodes 5, 12,14,15 and 19, Aired, April 3, 2007. She was great playing the spendthrift girlfriend, of a contract soldier, who is not willing to look after him when he comes home, badly burned. I'm really enjoying, her present role, as Cameron Phillips, a reprogrammed Terminator, sent to protect John Connor, in the TV series, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Playing a machine without feelings. Deadpan delivery. Again, her ballet training is immensely helpful with the difficult fight scenes as well as the discipline, in how she moves. I will continue to enjoy watching her.