Sundance Head

Sundance Head Fan Reviews (3)

• I think Sundance Head a rock and roll maniac! fabulous darling!

I was watching American Idol one night and low and behold Sundance Head came on TV. I called my Daddy Tommy Hammond who recorded for radio in the 60's along side Roy Head Sundances dad. my family was sure he'd take home the gold!!!!! my mom said well he sure had a good teacher,,,, referring to Roy Head Sundances father. My dad was so proud for his friend that his son was carrying on in his dads foot steps.

this New CD is going to blow everybody away.
    I'm so proud to be music biz cuzins lol and I believe that we will be seeing Sundance take home a lot of GOLD!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sundance can I go to the Grammys with yall?

4E&E
    Songwryter
  • A good performer and singer.

Jason 'Sundance' Head is a very talented singer and has teh range of a professional. He has a very soulful voice that can get him to do country music and rock music aswell. That is definitely to his advantage since he sounds really good doing other types of genres. He really deserves to be a big star. One thing about him is his lack of consistency, one minute you see him rocking the house and another you see him looking like the janitor singing with the earphones while mopping the floor. Like he said! Someone give him a real job!
  • This boy can sing!!!!!

I saw him coming and I thought to myself... Hum, he has a great edgy look. He had great conficence... They the old boy opened his mouth!!!! He can sing and sing great. Last year when I heard Talyor and Chris... I picked them to be in the finals... At least I got one right... and well if you look at chris he's got a little bit of a career going... So I say keep you eyes on Sundance... He is the real deal... even if Simon Randy and Paula didn't say a word about him, I would still think it... He had perfect pitch and didn't miss a note in his song... GOO Sundance GOOO