Susan Blakeslee

Susan Blakeslee Fan Reviews (3)

• Susan is charming.

Even though she usually does dark characters Susan Blakeslee is a charming person. Her roles on the more dark side include Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, the evil stepmother from Cinderella II: Dreams Come True and Cruella de Vil. On the lighter side she voices Wanda and Mrs. Turner from The Fairly Odd Parents and Dora Mattingly in Danny Phantom. Susan is a well rounded voice actress being able to do both evil and happy characters. She seems to love doing voiceovers and not only does them for T.V. show but video games as well. Acting on stage is another thing she does.
  • The wonderful voice of wonderful Wanda

Although I liked Susan\'s earlier version of Wanda (from The Fairly Oddparents) best - she seemed more playful and light-hearted - I still admire the voice work she does for the character. As the show has gone into creative decline and the other characters, particularly Cosmo, have been made out to be less and less likeable, Wanda has remained goodhearted, smart, and resourceful. She\'s practically the only good female character Nickelodeon has. It\'s a pity that because of her good qualities she\'s consistently insulted and put down (I hate those stupid \"nag\" jokes) and that\'s something I think the writers of the show are to blame for and should be ashamed of. But all in all I still love Wanda. She\'s a real heroine! Thanks, Susan, for your great work in bringing a positive character to life!
  • An underused voice actor.

Susan Blakeslee provides the voice for Wanda and Mrs. Turner on "The Fairly OddParents." I think that she has a great voice and provides both voices excellently, too. She is very talented in this show. I don't know her from any other shows, though. She is very underused, IMO. Overall, a superb and talented voice actor.
    9/10.