Susan Misner

Susan Misner Fan Reviews (1)

• Versatile and beautiful. No matter the role, from the chorus girl in Chicago to the junkie in L&O:SVU, you can't take your eyes off of her. Here's hoping she goes on to bigger and better roles in the future - I believe she deserves the very best.

Chicago: Exquisite precision dance work. Who knows how to tango anymore? Susan is excellent, the standout of the "Cell Block Tango number".

In L&O:SVU, she is equally believable as a strung-out, near-dead junkie whose daughter has been murdered. The character just can't summon up the emotions to care anymore.

L&O:CI - a call girl who sets up and witnesses a murder - it's been a long time since I've seen the episode, but I remember her as mesmerising.