Suzanne Somers

Suzanne Somers Fan Reviews (4)

5.9
  • Suzanne is not Suzy

3.5
    This article is incorrect.

Someone crosslinked Suzy Somers and Suzanne Somers mistakenly on IMDB

Suzy Somers appeared as 11 year old Callie in the Oct. 9, 1963 episode of Ben Casey and was listed in the credits with the last name Somers.

Suzanne did not marry Bruce Somers until 1965. Her name was Mahoney in 1963

Also, in 1963 Suzanne was 17 years old.

So it would have been impossible for that to be her

It has been corrected in Wikipedia, IMDB will be in 14 days.

Here is the video: 6UHRqdZU&list=PLBucRUZCPyLHi76EkaC077IHb37JueZQw
  • Chrissy!

Now, I have to admitt I've only ever really seen her on Three's COmpany, but I LOVE her! I was amazed that she has a 6.1 score. She was a briliant actress. In real life she is the exact opposite of her charater Christmas "Chissy" Snow, and she was so believable. She was so sweet and innocent and you just kind of want to hug her and protect her from the word. I'm 17 and I wanna marry Chrissy Snow! My lists of favorites from Three's Company ORIGNAL cast goes:
    Chrissy Snow
    Helen Roper
    Jack Tripper
    Janet Wood
    Stanley Roper
    Larry
    I dont care what you say Three'sCompany is AMAZING!

• Excuse me while I puke!

3.2
    Three's Company is the only thing I will tolerate her in and only because of the great cast members she worked with. Other than that.....Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
  • At 60, she's still beautiful and a pleasure to meet!

I had the pleasure to work with Suzanne Somers today and I have to say that she is all that other folks in my business (film and television production) have told me.

Suzanne was extremely friendly with everyone, no star attitude at all and she made the shoot today go easy and quickly with her professionalism, her wit and a great sense of humor. And all the time, being very up front with her life, her age, her problems (her house burnt to the ground two months ago) and her wonderful, cheerful outlook on life, as a 60 year old woman who has battled Hollywood Studios and breast cancer.

Whatever you may think of her, Suzanne is not Chrisy. She's extremely intelligent and a strong confident woman. We had a great time on set today and I hope others get to meet and see the person I did today. Suzanne Somers seems to offer proof that not everyone who works in the film biz is a jerk!