Syesha Mercado

Syesha Mercado Fan Reviews (2)

• She's awesome!

Syesha is so talented! She was on American Idol Season 7, and came in 3rd place. During the top 12 week, I wanted her to come in 3rd place and she did! But when Ramiele went home, I wanted Syesha to be in the top 2, but the top 3 is really good too. I liked all of her performances, some better than others. My top 5 favorites are: 1. Hit Me Up (This was soooo underrated) 2. A Change Is Gonna Come (absolutely amazing) 3. One Rock n Roll Too Many (Why was she in the bottom 2?) 4. Vanishing (awesome) 5. Proud Mary (I loved her dance moves). I also thought she was very sexy in some performances especially Fever!
  • Syesha, Randy Jackson didn't want to compliment you because he didn't want to seem partial or bias since you're black, but girlfriend, you SANG A Change is gonna Come!

Obama should hire you to sing A Change is Gonna Come as a part of his campaign. I was back in the day of Sam Cooke and he would have been proud to hear you sing as you did. I was crying before you started. Keep doing what you're doing. You looked good in the gold gown. You sang beautifully, and you're just good. I think it is already planned for David A. to win, but you are a winner regardless; you're cute, you're smart, and you're talented...Keep up the good work. I'm a 63 year old retired schoolteacher and grandmother, and I'm proud of you! Congratuations!!!