T. J. Ramini

T. J. Ramini Fan Reviews (3)

• I'm obsessed with TJ, I watched him in Heartbreak High, but his best role is as DC Zain Nadir! Very talented and very very sexy!!

hmmmm.... what to write. TJ is a very talented man, his roles in Daziel and Pascoe, Waking The Dead, HeartBreak High, and of course the big Hollywood Block Buster BATMAN BEGINS?

hmm but I do prefer him in a suit... DC Zain Nadir is his best role ever. * and he was v good as Adi Mateen (very nice character) * it's nice to see a few different sides to his character Zain, sometimes he's agressive, assertive, vulnerable, soft spoken, and sarcastic.

I sure do hope he gets his wish to play James Bond in a good few years!! He has a great load of fans to support him, as well as his wonderful girlfriend Annie. I truely hope they are together for ever!
  • At His Best As DC Nadir!

Great actor, especially loved his part in Waking The Dead, but nothing will ever surpass his start in The Bill as Adi Mateen! Quite a character! Very good performance. Definately v. good looking and even better in a suit! Good actor, gorgeous, great talent, who could possibly ask for anything else?
  • Yet another superb and under-used actor

I first saw TJ as Zain Nadir in The Bill and was extremely impressed. He certainly came across as a cut above the usual soap stylings of The Bill's usual stars. Even though I absolutely hated the Kirsten Shaw storyline which finished Zain off as a character, TJ's performance was wholly believable as a man trapped by his own emotions. He rose above the quality of the material to give us something that really engaged the emotions. I actually cried a little as Zain refused to leave with Kirsten (and I am a truly hard-hearted cynic who found ET funny...).

TJ has said that he wouldn't mind a crack at James Bond in the future, and I would back that bid for certain. I have 24 Season 8 on forward order... I am sure it is only a matter of time before TJ lands a leading role, he certainly could headline his own series.