T.R. Knight

T.R. Knight Fan Reviews (21)

• Loved him as "George" on "Grey's".

Great actor. I was glad to see him leave though b/c they where going no where with his character.
  • I liked George. Actually, I likED TR Knight. But I don't like people who complain. So I hope he winds up being happy and successful. But I also hope he gets nicer.

Like I said. I think TR got too big for his pants, as they say. He should grow up. He really did some good work, like the night he slept with Izzie, he was just great. And his obession with Meredith was good, too. I am not sure that the GA people were faithful to his character, but who knows what would have happened. It also makes me wonder what we don't know about what happened with I Washington, because there is more to it than we know. With that said, let's see where TR is two years. Best Wishes.
  • TR Knight... hmm. Handsome, genuine, and real. Since the beginning of his career, I've seen nothing but the purity in his intentions and performance. He's great in Grey's Anatomy, but even more than that, he's great where it really matters... if life....

TR Knight is a wonderful person... and someone who makes me feel good about being myself. He is a talent actor, but his talent in the film industry is not where his talent begins or ends. He has a talent for life... and an ability to be pure and beautiful in his simplicity. To me, that's his greatest asset. And because he has a honest approach about himself, and about life, I know that I'll always love him... no matter where his road of destiny takes him. Thanks, "Teddy", for reminding me what it is to be a beautiful man... I'm a better person because you are a part of the world...
  • he is so cute

oh my gosh were to start he is super talented in grey's anatomy as he plays the role as gorge and he is so freaken cute that u wanna just pinch his cheecks, personaly i liked him with messy hair beside the goody good boy hair, anywazs he is one of the best at seattle grace hosipital seriosuly i dont think he payed in any recent movies but he should he is really good and he has like a baby face my favorite episode of greys anatomy of him are the ones in the first season where he hasnt told merdeith about his feeling for him
  • he is so cute

oh my gosh were to start he is super talented in grey's anatomy as he plays the role as gorge and he is sooooooo freaken cute that u wanna just pinch his cheecks....personaly i liked it w messy hair beside the goody good boy hair anywazs he is one of the best at seattle grace hosipital seriosuly
  • Why does everyone think GAY when they think of TR?

Why does everyone think GAY when they think of TR? He is so TALENTED !!!!!!! Personally, I think he's one of the best on Grey's Anatomy. Come on, am I alone in this????? He is the cute, bumbling doctor we all wish we could have. I wish I would have been able to catch him in other things. This man has a future ahead of him
  • Not a very talented actor overall. His talent, seems to be he can stand there and look like he's about to cry, Big whoopee.

Not a very talented actor overall. His talent, seems to be he can stand there and look like he's about to cry, Big whoopee. If given the choice between watching TR or turning the TV off, the TV would be off. Glad to see he has a small role. Was really frustrating when he decided to elevate his visiility by playing the gay card. Did anyone really think he was straight? Anyway, he's way overrated by the people on this board. Compared to the other actors on the show he's small potatoes. I suspect in 5 years, we will not be able to recall his name.
  • I love george so much!! And i hate stupid meredith for all the pain she had cause to him!!

George is a very special character, i would say yes if he ask me to be his girlfriend. Sadly, he`s a fictional character and is really hard to find a boy with his same ideals. Really, Meredith is a very stupid girl for making him sufer so much, she doesnt desserve that kind of guy... and his new girl, shes pretty gorgeous, i like her very much, i hope george dont leave her for meredith like he did with the red haired girl, although she was the one that slep with karev and infected poor george... love you, george!! you`re the best!!
  • I can see my self on george\'s caracter...

I Just Love george every time i see one episode of grey\'s anatomy i just want to see the development on George\'s caracter and deep inside i am still hopefull that grey\'s is going to fall in love whith george on the other and i would also like to see george kick every body\'s ass and walk tall by somehow i know that is never going to happen . Best whishes for everyone i dont have nothing else to say so i am just filling the minimam hundred word count 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ...
  • Everyone loves George... except Meredith!

TR Knight plays George O'Malley on Grey's Anatomy, and this review is based on his appearance there.

TR plays George well; this has to be a difficult character to portray. He needs to be vulnerable and caring, but not a wimp, and that's exactly what TR Knight pulls off in his characterization of George. He cares for Meredith and that's just a hopeless case, which he knows, but he can't stop caring.

The character is extremely well written as well, and that always helps, but that's really only half the battle. It's all TR Knight for the actual acting, and he does a superb job!
  • The classic boy next door!

Knight is sure to become a huge star. His portrayal of intern George O’Malley is amazing. One of the reasons I watch Grey’s Anatomy is because of George. Out of all the actors / actresses on the show I think Knight continues to shine week in week out. His character is clumsy and unsure of himself and totally unlucky with the ladies but there’s just something about him that keeps me coming back each week. I think Knight is a huge part of that. If there was another actor in the role I don’t think the character would be the same and there fore the show wouldn’t be the same. So I think Knight really makes the show what it is. I would love to see him get some more interesting story lines and possibly get the girl for once.
  • Clumsy and charming.... delicious mix!

Knight is one of the reasons I watch Grey's Anatomy. Clumsy and charming, he can take the scene just by starring at his feet. Great actor, talented as few on current shows, Knight has the potencial to become one of the greatest stars on the scene. Looking at him on TV I get the feeling he shares the same personality as his character George O'Malley on Grey's Anatomy.

When I turno on the TV to watch Grey's Anatomy, I just hope he gets more scenes and a greater part on the plot. I'm glad it happened on season 2! If he keeps up his good work, he's bound to become a great star!
  • When I first saw T.R. Knight on the pilot episode of Grey's Anatomy, it was love :)

Where has T.R. been all these years? I am so grateful that Grey's Anatomy has put T.R. Knight in the spotlight. No one could have pulled off playing the loveable George O'Malley better than T.R.

Okay, so you're looking at my username "lovegreysgeorge" and I would like to say I'm not just being biased here. T.R.'s character George O'Malley is the underdog, everyguy, sidekick-who-doesn't-get-enough-attention/taken seriously enough- and T.R. pulls that off without making George come off wimpy or something to that effect.

I have enjoyed watching him in every single episode of Grey's Anatomy (except for with Meredith- I hope he would get over her before...well...they hooked up and things got ugly). Frankly, George is the main reason I got hooked on Grey's. I thought, "wow! that guy is cute....I wonder what happens to him...." and I have been pulling for him ever since.

So here's to T.R. and George O'Malley, the ultimate underdogs.
  • I knew him in college.

0.0
    I knew T.R. Knight in college. We acted together in two plays. In both cases he had been beaten out of roles he had wanted to play. To make up for this, he would dish out inappropriate criticism to fellow actors, and resort to unprofessional upstaging. He was a successful child actor, and ever since has seemed to think that he is a better actor than everybody else. He is definitely NOT the shy, humble character that you see on television. Everything he does is very well calculated to keep him ahead of the pack. I am very sorry to see he has fooled so many and made it big. If you want to support actors from Minnesota who have achieved success, and deserve some support, check out the works of Melissa Peterman (Fargo, Reba) and Maria Thayer (Strangers With Candy). Now those are a couple of talented people who are actually nice human beings in real life. T.R. Knight gets enough love from himself.
  • As soon as I saw him for the first time, I knew he was a hottie and he became my favorite on the show. I just love this guy. The shy, loser of the girl he wants, the boy next door.He is the winner of the show.

I just love this charater he plays. He is easily the one to love on this show. I saw his first TV interview on the Soapnet TV show. He is almost the same as his charater on the show. He was shy and very modest. He doesn't realize how Hot he is. Those eyes are just too much. I heard someone is leaving the show, it better not be him, it will leave me heartbroken and my favorite show will always be missing something. Keep up the great work and stay and I hope this series has a long life, because it has been a long time since we have had a great show to look forward to seeing each week.
  • something wonderful...makes someone wonderful

hes the kind of guy ppl wouldnt expect to see as a sex symbol...but to me hes just plain dreamy, his cute curls and teddy bearish features, the way he uses his words.Just the kind of guy you always want around...too bad there arent too many like his character out there
  • I went to grade school with T.R.

T.R., we all knew growing up, was going to be a star. He is one of the most humble, talented actors on the show. He is a hard worker and it's exciting to see him do so well.

His character, George seemed to have been underrated at first. But he is the same calibre as the others on the show. They work so well together and T.R. helps the show shine! It's great to see he's developing a "friendship" with the other doctor (I don't know her name)... the show is so great!

• T.R. Knight is as wonderful as the character George O'Malley.

I knew T.R. for a few months, quite a few years ago during a stage management internship at the Guthrie. He was always very sweet, friendly, and I am so glad that he landed on a hit show. George is my favorite character, and I will always remember him as an endearing person. He makes me smile whenever I hear his voice or see those big brown eyes. He has paid his dues and deserves every bit of his success.
  • O'Malley is the most charming guy I've ever laid eyes or ears on.

Not only is his acting amazing, his cute somewhat geeky actions make him the poster boy for love sick puppies everywhere. Knight is an outstanding actor withe a lot to offer....not to mention the boy is SEXY. His ability to find some humour or endearment in every episode keeps me comming back for more.
  • He is a hottie and a pretty good actor

T.J (George) is one of the people in the show that should have more time on the show .also his charactor should finally tell maradeth how he really feels also he sould get more gurls. I can see taht he will go on to do better things when teh show ends
  • He is one of the best actors ever. To see him on Grey's Anatomy as the character George is great. He does an excellent job as his character. In fact George is my favorite character on the show; he does expressions very well and knows how to do great thing

He is one of the best actors ever. To see him on Grey's Anatomy as the character George is great. He does an excellent job as his character. In fact George is my favorite character on the show; he does expressions very well and knows how to do great things.