Tahj Mowry

Tahj Mowry Fan Reviews (5)

• It was a pleasant surprise seeing him in the movie "Are We Done Yet"...

It was a pleasant surprise seeing him in the movie "Are We Done Yet" with Ice Cube and Nia Long. I have to admit, I was wondering why his character seemed like a goofball, but when watching an old episode/rerun of Smart Guy and looking him up - I'm not surprised or disappointed in what he (and his sisters) have accomplished.

I just hope that he gets back into acting with more respective, representative roles to young African-America/Black-Italian male roles. I'm finding a lot of people with this background are blowing up in 2008-2009, and the entertainment industry needs to always be more representative of its surrounding and cultures.
  • He's cute what can i say.

Okay so i seen him on full house on smart guy and a whole bunch of other shows. Rather with his 2 twin sisters or going solo. He hasn't had a huge role on a movie yet but maybe some day will. He was on a lotta disney stuff like guest starring on suite life and seventeen again or sister sister guest starring. I've notice that he plays smart a lot. He can sing a little bit too he was on a music video for disney channel circle of stars. All my friends think he's cute and he is charming.
  • He grew up so quick! Wow...

I just watched "Are We Done Yet" last night and I was like "Wow, that guy is so...fresh". I decided to do some research and found out it was Tahj Mowry! I coudln't believe my eyes. One day he's a sweet little boy and now he's all grown up fresh and remarkably handsome. I never seen him to look that way grown up. I guess it's hard to imagine certain celebs as kids then grown up. He's got great acting skills - always has. I can't wait to see what future films he's in. Yes he's got looks but looks & skills are really hard to come by in this day and age. It's hard to find that quality actor and good looks all in one. I wish him the best of luck in the future and look forward to seeing more fliks, I'll definetely be at the movie releases, jumbo popcorn & snow caps in hand!
  • sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2 words sex ay

omg! is it just me or did tahj mowery go from big eared cutie pie to sexy young actor he is hot!!!! I can not wait to see him on some more shows they do not show him enough on disney channel. I have the bigest crush on tj henderson now!
  • Perfect Acter

He had played/ guest starred in so many roles and yet has done well in each and every one of them. From Michelle's best friend in Full House to the voice of Kim Possibles Computer, he has done such an amazing job at such a young age. I can not wait to see how much this young actor grows now that he enters his adult career!