Tajja Isen

Tajja Isen Fan Reviews (4)

• Amazing and successful singer/actress. She is like no other. Tajja is full of energy that will lead her to great success.

Amazing and successful singer/actress. She is like no other. Tajja is full of energy that will lead her to great success. She is was great in the Lion King WOW. Also, her show Atomic Betty is great!!. But I think Tajja Isen should return to the musical stage if your ask me.
  • A sweet voice + Fantastic acting talent = Kid wonder

Yup, Tajja is a one-of-a-kind all-star. She's an excellent voice actress, and does her best work voicing Atomic Betty. And her singing? Come on now, Britney Spears doesn't sound that sweet; Tajja's singing is so much sweeter, believe me. In terms of music, I'd love to see Tajja team up with guys like Dave Matthews or Robert Randolph and do something with them.

Keep up the good work Tajja!

Double Trouble Tom
  • Tajja Isen has a very talented and magnificent voice.

I think that Tajja Isen has a very unique voice and I think her performance in being an actress is superb. I think she can be a great actress and win many awards. She can get into the character so much, that I think she can become the character. Her music sounds very unique, too. I hear her music and I thought she was an adult, yet she is a teenage. Tajja also performes greatly and is very talented in performance arts and drama. I hope she can be a famous actress one day. I hope you also concur on what I am stating. She is perfect in the vocal and I think that the practicing she is doing throughout the years will benefit her as being an actress.
  • She Plays Betty's Voice & Sings The Theme Song.

She Does Have A Really Good Voice. Whenever I Hear Her Sing, I Stop To Think That She Has A Beautiful Singing Voice. But Not As Good As Puffy. I Still Like Her Voice Though. She's My Third Favorite Singer. My First 2 Are Number 2: Ami Onuki & Number 1: Yumi Yoshimura. But Still, She Has GOOD Talent. 10/10.