Talan Torriero

Talan Torriero Fan Reviews (11)

• Cutie!!

HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT HoT!!!
  • Talan I love u so much this is my messenger claudiox_2003 please write to me I love you're so hot i can't even explain i lov you please write to me this is one of my biggest dreams i LOV U im not crazy or anything ok..?please write to me

hi talan i just wanted to say that if u ever see this "message" ¿¿¿i don't know how to write that.??just send me an e-mail that's all im asking please just to know that you read this would make so happy...and you are so hot and you are so cute i have read every single information about you i im your fan #1 dont forget that i love you.....please write to me...claudiox_2003
  • Everyone loves Stephen... Kristin treats him likes shit.. But actually there is something in this guy... heck.. Lindsay Lohan saw it..

I think he's really cute and seems like a nice guy.. I can't believe we have the same b-day lmao.

I just started being a bit of a fan when he said all those things to Taylor in Ep3 or 4 of Laguna Beach Season about how "he does not wanna crash and burn" he sometimes it gets to the point where he's sad and his crying whenever he admits that he likes her but they never end up together..

i just think that's soosweet. esp the crying bit. He reminds me of my goodlookig guy friends who sometimes end up not getting the girl they want and they get soo devastated...

I just can't believe Kristin treats Talan likes shit. He really shloudnt have asked her to the prom.. then it'd be real funny.

• Talan is the absolute hottest person alive!! He was most definatly the hottest guy on Laguna Beach. Stephen is hot but there is no comparison to Talan.

If I had to give Talan a 1-10 on his looks he'd get a 10. He is so frieckin hot! I'd wanna marry Talan if he wasn't getting married to Kimberly Stewart.I don't really like Kimberly Stewart but I have nothing against her. I just don't like that she's marrying Talan.
  • Birthday

Talan is exactly 2 years and 1 day older than me. My Birthday is November3, 1988. So Awsome. And I agree he\'s super oober cute!!! I love him on Laguna Beach. It\'s one of my favorite shows. And I watch O.C. too, but Laguna is way better!!! I wish things would have worked out between him and Kristen because they are so cute together!!!
  • Talan is my personal favorite because he's not the kind of guy who causes all of the girls to hate each other like Jason. Talan is totally a ladies man! I just hope Kristin doesnt treat Talan like she does Stephen!! I love you Talan!

Talan is my personal favorite because he's not the kind of guy who causes all of the girls to hate each other like Jason. Talan is totally a ladies man! I just hope Kristin doesnt treat Talan like she does Stephen!! I love you Talan!Im going to marry you! Your perfect!Lol. Bye!!
  • He is very very cute!

HE is very very cute! and he sings in a band, that is extra points for him. he should not go with kristen, cause i dont like her, and they dont make a cute couple. I think him and taylor should be together. i loved it when him and taylor were in that resteraunt and he basically said how much he cares for her, that is sooo hott!!!
  • Talan...is...well actually...who cares!!!... hes hot

Talan is by far the HOTTEST guy on Laguna Beach... DUH... as for Jason... he can die for all i care... why does everyone think hes SOOO hot... EW... jeez ppl... get a life... yah... im talking to u... who else... SO... Talan... i feel so bad for him... he's like so innocent with everything he does... oh and he looks sooo cute with Kristen... who agrees???
  • Talan is 1 of the hottest people on the face of the earth!!!

OMG!!!! Talan is so flippin' hot!!! i only watch laguna beach mostly 4 him. lol they should give him his own show that shows him the WHOLE time. i mean OMG he is just so extremely sexy!!! i wanna give him the most sensual, romantic kiss of his whole life. 1 that he will never forget. talan i luv u.
  • hes hot

Oh my gosh. I think he is so hot. There's no mystery in why so many girls like him, just look at him. I think that they should show him more tho too. It looks like thats happening from the commercials I've seen. I hope he doesn't get with Kristen. I hate her. Lol
  • Is he Spanish?

Talan is a really cute guy. Likeable. He wasn\'t shown nearly enough on Season 1 of Laguna Beach. Hope that more of him surfaces on this second season. I would like to know if Talan ever had a torch for Lauren? Or Kristin? Inquiring minds would really like to know...