Tamara Braun

Tamara Braun Fan Reviews (8)

• Great actress.

Love her work on GH and AMC.
  • loved her in General Hosp ... she had the strength that all women want. she played a strong vibrant women who wouldnt let anyone controll her... i was sad to see her go from the show ... havent watched much after she left.

she is a wonderful actress. he acting in general hosp was a wonderful performamce. i was sad to see her leave the show. she played the roll wonderful. showing the strengths of carly very well. i watched the csi show and she did a wonderful job there also . she has talent and would like to see more of her in daytime shows or more soaps. she has the talet and she should use it . come back to general hosp you were great. keep up the strength that you showed in the soaps and tv show u are a great actress.
  • Tamara Braun to me is the greatest daytime actress ever she brought so much passion and fire to the character of Carly. I miss her not being on General hospital but I know whatever she does will be great..

Tamara she so pretty to me she has these cat like eyes that are so cool. I Loved her on General Hospital and miss seeing her on there. But I can't wait to see her new movie she working on and I loved her on Freddie. I couldn't beleieve that she was ever on Buffy but it was a small role no wonder I didn't remember her on there. I hope she does some new acting shows or movies soon. I realy wish sometimes she never left GH bt she did and what can I say, but that I hope her career takes off.
  • I Loved You On General Hospital!!

You were my favorite \\\"carly\\\" on General Hospital you brought the character to new hights...i wish that you came back to General Hospital. You played her with such grace that i cant see you playing the carly now because she is way to evil and i cant see you playing someone like that. On \\\"Freddie\\\" you played a sweet girl and i liked that character also because she was sweet and you brought that out. When i met you you were really nice to everyone and i think that is rare in actors or actresses because they CAN be mean but you are sweet and that idwhat is great about you!
  • The best actress in the world. She lights up the screen! Whether shes on GH or Freddie. She's great. She rocked as Carly on General Hospital and Rose on Freddie. I cannot wait to see her movie Little Chenier. Im sure she will kick ass

Shes awesome!!! I think she is onw of the most talented actress ever!
    I LOVE TAMARA!

I gthink everyone should write to ABC and tell them to get her back on Freddie so I don't have to miss as much ok people.
  • Tamara Braun is a great actress.She is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Tamara Braun is a great actress that should get more recognation.I miss her on General Hospital.But I am sure she will be great in everything she does. She is the most beautiful woman in the world. She is more beautiful than any model or actress. I met her a few times and she is very nice and a great woman. Mike Bergan Email: mikeb942@hotmail.com
  • Tamara Braun, the BEST/ONLY Carly Corinthos GH has ever had. You are MISSED!!!!!

Tamara is one of my favorite actresses. I was sad to see her depart from General Hospital, but I'm glad she did because she's destined for bigger and much better things. General Hospital and the character of Carly Corinthos hasn't and will never be the same without her. She brought softness to the character of Carly, that we all knew was there but never got to see. She stepped into Carly's shoes and made the character her own. Tamara brought emotion to everything she played. There was no doubt about what the character of Carly was feeling. And I'm sad to see that all of Tamara's hard work and all of Carly's growth, has been completely wiped away, making Carly a character I can no longer stand, after Tamara left. Tamara was and always will be THE Carly Corinthos. Except no substitutes, because no recast actress will ever measure up. That has been made clear as the days go by and the character of Carly completely regresses. Tamara is one of those actresses that you look at and think "She should be in movies," and she is! She is currently filming as a lead in the movie "Little Bayou" and I can't wait to see her because I know she will explode onto the movie screens! Good Luck Tamara! We Miss You!
  • We Love You Please Come Back To Us!!!

I think that she was the best Carly ever and ABC needs her back. The new one looks like a MAN!! I Loved her on here. Hope to see her back. She made Carly everything that she is. She plaied the part so well that you would cry when she did, you got mad when she did. You loved who she loved. Now the new person I don\'t like to look at her she looks so old. I wish we could bring you back Please Come Back To Us Please!!!!