Tamara Taylor

Tamara Taylor Fan Reviews (8)

• Dopplegangers?

Are Tamara Taylor and Aisha Tyler related? (like, maybe twins)?
  • Great actress and BEAUTIFUL woman. I have seen her act several times before and she does superb job of it.

Great actress and BEAUTIFUL woman. I have seen her act several times before and she does superb job of it. She is bright, funny, and seems to have a great personality. A True professional. Would be great if she were to have more shows where she was the feature of it. I can't get enough of her. I look forward to seeing Tamara Taylor in future episodes. Also, will be looking to see what other roles she might play elsewhere. I would have to say her most attractive quality is how sharp and brilliant a mind she has. the physical part speaks for itself. She is a true class act.
  • Cam's awesome!

LOVE Cam! The writers did a great job developing her character. Who hasn't worked in an office when there isn't interpersonal competition between employees who are trying to find where they fit and earn respect? They played this well and Cam definitely became part of the jeffersonian family quickly. Gorgeous and composed....but not flawless...great onscreen personality.
    I'm glad things did not develop with Cam and Booth as it appeared they were headed. I don't see the chemistry there. She needs a hot man in her life as a distraction, but someone VERY unexpected. Almost too nerdy, but enough smarts to turn her head....beauty is in his brains. Cam can appreciate that. He still has to have sex appeal, though....not an asexual character.
  • Great actress

I am ashamed to say that I realize Tamara first in Bones as Dr. Saroyan although she appears in some series like numbers.
    She is so much into her character with her mimics that after Brennan and Booth Dr. Saroyan is my favorite character in the series.
    Tamara is very beautiful women with gorgeous smiling and energy full eyes. She is also a very talented actress with great acting skills. I dont know why she haven't become a big star until now. I think she deserves to be an A-List star.
    I like to see her in a movie as a leading actress. I
  • Great

Tamara Taylor is a very talented and underused actress. I honestly don't know why she is not a bigger star. She's my age, but she's ageless. I hardly recall liking an actress this much . She is stunnigly beautiful both with short and long hair. I've seen her in Numbers, Bones, Dawson's Creek, and NCIS, and of course Party of Five. I hope to see her on the big screen some time soon. I would aksi love to see her in her own T V show. I wonder if she can effectively do comedy. Well, maybe I'll find out one day.
  • Tamara Taylor is a great actress. Her work on bones is phenomenal, so is her character Dr. Camille Saroyan. I think she deserves more credit than shes given.

Tamara Taylor is a great actress. Her work on bones is phenomenal, so is her character Dr. Camille Saroyan. I think she deserves more credit than shes given. You can tell shes worked very hard to accomplish such a role. She's really talented, but she stays away from the spotlight. Either way, I think she's perfect for tv. She puts a lot of life into her character, that i don't think a lot of people have the energy to give for. Whatever anyone says, even though her character is not a crowd favorite, she definitely is pretty damn brilliant. I hope to see her blossom her career soon.
  • LOVE Tamara Taylor!

Ok, maybe I'm a bit biased over the fact that she is Canadian, but that is a good start! A series regular on 'Bones' Tamara portrays Dr. Camille Saroyan, the boss of all the "squints" at the Jeffersonian. She knows perfectly how to portray someone we hate briefly, but love in the long term. Her performances only grow stronger as the episodes and seasons go on. Perhaps her best performace to date was in the season three finale of Bones. In one episode, she displayed vulnerabilty, strength and shock all within a one hour show. I hope to see more of her in season four of Bones as I believe she will just get better with time.
  • Good.

I figure since I'm her editor, I should write a review for her. I did TRY to become editor, you know :)
    Tamara is very good actress. She was in Serenity, which is my favorite movie. She played River's teacher, and she did a very good job.
    She's also in one of my favorite TV shows, Bones. She plays Cam in the second season. I don't really like Cam, mainly because she's annoying, but she also gets in the way of Booth and Brennan. But Tamara plays this part extraordinarly well. I have nothing else to say, so I am going to sign off! ~Firefly