Tamyra Gray

Tamyra Gray Fan Reviews (2)

• Tamyra is Incredible!

Tamyra Gray is best known for being on the show American Idol. She placed 4th. When she was eliminated, everyone was in shock, including me. Tamyra was one of the best singers on American Idol. Tamyra should be more known to people in the music business. Some of her fantastic performances on American Idol were: A Fool in Love, A House is Not a Home, Touch Me in the Morning, Feel the Fire, And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going, and some others that I can't remember. My all-time favorite performance of hers is A House is Not A Home. All I can say is Wow! Overall, Tamyra rocks.
  • Tamyra Gray is very talented on American Idol her A House Is Not A Home was on of the most incredible performances of all time .On Boston Public she moved most all with Dance With My Father .And her cd Raindrops Will Fall was the highlight of a great cd.

Tamyra Gray is a very talented and beautiful singer, songwriter and actress,She blew everyone one away on American Idolin season one. Her acting skills on Boston Public as well as the other series she was on were just incredible and on her cd The Dreamer she cowrote 12 out of 13 songs and reached into her soul with such beautiful heartfelt songs. Tamyra also appeared on Broadway in Bombay Dreams and will appear on the big screen later this year in The Gospel as well as release her second cd.