Tara Lynne Barr

Tara Lynne Barr Fan Reviews (1)

• Tara Lynne Barr is a teen actress that is very talented.Check out my review of her.

Tara Lynne Barr is a very talented young actress who has starred in many things,not bad for someone who is only 14 ,most recently guest starred in recurring episodes of "The Suite life of zack & cody",the 1st one entitled,"the summer of our discontent", will air as the 2nd episode of the 3rd season,which starts on 6-23-07.I'm sure She did a great acting job,the 2nd one she was in entitled "Benchwarmers" is yet to air.She also has appeared on, "Zoey 101","drake & Josh",in the episode "Megan's new teacher".She appeared in the short flim,"Road Kill".She has appeared in several small production plays in the L.A. area.She was the jumprope girl in the 2nd season premiere of "joan of Arcadia".Most recently she was on the "high school musical2 "3 minute game show",as an contestant, on the disney channel.Tara can do it all,she can act,sing,dance,voice over.
    I think she will be one of the next teen heart throbs.look for her in more great things to come.